+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

the final three are said to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sandra, russell, parvati
    according to tdt who leaked the list before the season and they said it was either going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sandra or parvati
    that won,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sandra's
    name was at the top of the list in finishing, has there been any change in that list since?

FORT Fogey

i just saw tdt and it is speculated that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sandra
    wins, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    amanda's
    vote to me looks to be a toss-up as well as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    jerri's

Amanda and Jerri both supposedly vote Sandra. However, we've had a few inaccurate spoilers this season (minor ones, like how the vote count turns up).

It was also said JT votes Parvati, but I think he actually votes Sandra. Stephen (his BFF in Tocantins) wrote a blog saying he knows 100% that some of the spoilers are wrong and that the final vote does NOT go as spoiled. Add that to JT saying he didn't think Parvati was in as much control as he thought when watching the show, I say JT voted Sandra.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I really hope the spoilers are right and Sandra wins. Russell winning isn't even an option and I can't stomach a Parvati win. The fact that there's all this funny stuff about her having an inside scoop on Russell would cloud that in general. What else did she know before she got there? I can see how Sandra and Parvati would probably split the votes. Both have ticked off enough people and also been playing a fairly equal game.

Rob and Rupert knows there may be will be a vote by the viewers in the end to give another million to a player. Both have made remarks to favor themselves but played a stupid game. Rob could have worked with Russell but his ego was too huge. Rupert wanted rid of the strongest players at the very beginning, stupid, not a great move. If viewers vote for another player to win a million this year Cheri or Tom will get my vote. Both voted out because no one wanted to go against them. Both great at this game. Sandra will win the game and she doesn't deserve it. But again, whatever works. I would vote for the person that has played the best game not who I liked more or less.
    And I really hope Rupert doesn't get the favorite player million this year, if there is one. He isn't deserving of it as he's an absolute bonehead of a gameplayer and, while I've never cared for him, can't even say he was that likable this time around. I don't know if Russell would have wanted to work with Rob. He wants to be the head go to guy puppet master (which he fails miserably at, I might add), and Rob isn't known for playing follow the leader in this game. Plus, since Rob is a decent strategist and always looking to make moves and backstab, he'd be a threat to Russell and an option for people to jump over to. Russell isn't playing with the same nitwits he had in Samoa. I think deep down he likes to think that, though. But there's nothing about a dumb girls alliance here and I think Sandra, Parvati, and Jerri are more apt to feed themselves to the sharks before aliging with him. I think I'd give my vote to Rob, Tom, or Courtney.

Voting is up for the best player
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I thought it was for 100k this season not a million. Is it really for a million? I truly thought that was a way to get Rupe the money last time around. A million to someone who loses is bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3903366;
    I thought it was for 100k this season not a million. Is it really for a million? I truly thought that was a way to get Rupe the money last time around. A million to someone who loses is bogus.
    That is SO true. I was really disappointed they gave a million to Rupert for doing nothing.

A million should only go to the Sole Survivor.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I always felt like they gave Rupert a million just so he could say he won something. It's the only time he'd ever actually get anything from this show. And though I thought Amber's win was a crock, his "win" totally overshadowed hers.

What was an even bigger crock was James winning that award two seasons in a row. Even he looked slightly embarrassed the second time around.

Is it officially a million this season? I hadn't checked it out but had assumed it would be. Actually, 100k is even crap because that's what second place gets.

FORT Fogey

Is it really a million? I didn't realize that. $100K is plenty for a popularity prize.
    Second place ought to be more, maybe $250K.
    Then first is a million, and nobody else even close to that.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

CBS is showing it as 100k. Thank God. With 2nd getting a 100k even that's a lot because the real money should go to those that were voted the winners by the actual players. I agree that 2nd should get 250k.

My fear is they will give it to Russ even if he doesn't win for fear he will hang himself after the show if they don't. Either way he still won't be the winner and I really don't think he deserves it this season. I hope the finale is focused on all the players not just a pity party for Russ ala Jeff.

+ Reply to Thread