+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Anyone know how this week goes down? I know Rupe goes home but I wonder if Sandra does use her HII this week. That could be a nice surprise. I also wonder if Russ is lying to the men and making more unnecessary enemies.

I hope Sandra does use it, and I hope it freaks everyone out because nobody knows she has it. It would be a huge shock to Russell to think anyone as unworthy as Sandra could find a HII and (gasp) keep that info to herself.

I think Parvati will win indivual immunity, then Russell and his new 'boys crew' go after Sandra. She'll play the idol and ruin their plans. It for sure will be another amazing tribal council. This season has moved up to one of my favorites, it not my very favorite. It is so much fun watching true players of the game play it out week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3900472;
    I think Parvati will win indivual immunity, then Russell and his new 'boys crew' go after Sandra. She'll play the idol and ruin their plans. It for sure will be another amazing tribal council. This season has moved up to one of my favorites, it not my very favorite. It is so much fun watching true players of the game play it out week after week.
    The only problem with this is Rupert. I can't see him going after Sandra. He is too loyal. He doesn't trust Russell and is friends with Sandra. I have a hard time imagining Russell being able to sway him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3900472;
    I think that you may be right. Russell would not vote for Jerri since he can manipulate her, so if Parvati wins II, then he would go after Sandra. Russell will tell Jerri to vote for Sandra too.

I wonder if Sandra got all 5 votes - meaning that she was the only one to write Rupert's name down? If she knew that they were all voting for her, then don't you think that she would have written down Russell's name instead of Rupert's?

Is this the last TC that a HII can be played? If so, then Sandra probably played it "just in case" - much to the surprise of everyone, especially Russell. Sandra is crafty.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-12-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3900770;
    I wonder if Sandra got all 5 votes - meaning that she was the only one to write Rupert's name down? If she knew that they were all voting for her, then don't you think that she would have written down Russell's name instead of Rupert's?
    Let me answer that question with a question: who would YOU rather go up against at FTC, Russell or Rupert?

If this does indeed happen - that Sandra votes for Rupert - it would only exhibit more of Sandra's practical thinking. She sure as heck doesn't want to go up against Rupert in the finals, and it would help break up the boys alliance. I suppose she could go after Colby, but he's been performing so poorly in the immunity challenges that it would make more sense to keep him around.

As far as Russell goes, yes, she detests him (and I don't blame her.) But she's also smart enough to know that if she goes up against him at FTC she'll flatten him vote-wise. Unlike so many others in the game, she doesn't let personal feelings and ego cloud her thinking. To that end, I think she really deserves the win.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3900806;
    Let me answer that question with a question: who would YOU rather go up against at FTC, Russell or Rupert?

If this does indeed happen - that Sandra votes for Rupert - it would only exhibit more of Sandra's practical thinking. She sure as heck doesn't want to go up against Rupert in the finals, and it would help break up the boys alliance. I suppose she could go after Colby, but he's been performing so poorly in the immunity challenges that it would make more sense to keep him around.

As far as Russell goes, yes, she detests him (and I don't blame her.) But she's also smart enough to know that if she goes up against him at FTC she'll flatten him vote-wise. Unlike so many others in the game, she doesn't let personal feelings and ego cloud her thinking. To that end, I think she really deserves the win.
    Okay, I see your point, and you are probably right. I guess that any of the three - Jerri, Rupert or Colby - were not good choices to take to the FTC.

Do you think that Sandra was expecting a F2 instead of a F3, or was the F3 predetermined before the season began?

Out of all the players left, they would all be stupid not to take Russ to the final 3, he and Parvati are the only ones that won't get jury votes, Parv could get some, Russ none. Rupert, Sandra, Colby and even Jerri and of course Parv have to know that the best play BY FAR is to take Russell to the finals. I can't imagine them not being that smart. Rupert maybe would be stupid enough not to take Russell, maybe, and Jerri, but I think Parv, and Sandra are smart enough to know that taking Russ to the finals is a no brainer.

Parvarti WATCHED Russell Clips BEFORE "Hereos vs. Villains" Tapings - alt.tv.survivor |

Another alligation of Parvati/Russell interaction before hero's vs villains

Subject: Parvarti WATCHED Russell Clips BEFORE "Hereos vs. Villains" Tapings

There is a guy who runs a similiar "Survivor" and "Realty TV" group. He
    KNOWS people who work ON SURVIVOR, and he gets the "Boot List" before
    the start of every season. He posted the boot list for "Heroes vs.
    Villains" before the season started, and he's PERFECT once again.

When people don't believe him that he knows the 100% percent CORRECT
    boot list at the start of season, he tells people that he will put up
    his list against theirs, and for every single person that they are
    wrong, they pay him $500 Dollars for each one wrong on their list. And
    for every single person that he has wrong, he will pay them $1,000
    Dollars for each person that he has wrong on his list.

But the guy has never been wrong, and why would he?? He has a friend
    THAT WORKS ON SURVIVOR.

Anyway, here is what he posted a few weeks ago, about the whole
    Boo/James/Parvarti/Russell/ connection:

"Boo/James/Parvarti/Russell Connection, and How Parvarti Knew ALL About
    Russell"

The scoop on the connections.

Krista Stegal of Big Brother is from LA. and one of her best friends is
    Boo.

After she was on BB she suggested to Erika Shay, who at that time was a
    casting agent for Survivor, to use Boo on Survivor.

Boo knew Russell and James already.

Russell's family is from LA., not Texas.

Erika Shay cast Boo for Survivor.

Boo suggests to Erika Shay to cast his friend James Clement on Survivor.

Erika Shay casts James Clement for Survivor.

Erika Shay becomes big friends with Parvati Shallow.

Boo suggests to Erika Shay to cast his friend Russell Hantz for
    Survivor.

The next season was full and Russell was told to apply for Pirate Master
    2. He did.

Pirate Master 1 bombed and did not even finish airing all episodes from
    season one.

Boo reminds Erika Shay about his friend Russell Hantz.

Erika calls Russell and tells him to fly to L.A. and interview. He does.

Russell is cast for season 19.

Erika Shay moves in with Parvati Shallow.

Heroes vs Villians is cast and includes Jonathan Penner on the villains.

Season 19 begins taping.

Parvati Shallow visits Erika Shay on site where 19 is filming. She is
    told about Russell Hantz and is SHOWN dailys from the taping.

Russell and Shambo are asked midway through if they are interested in
    participating in season 20, an all stars version. Russell accepts and
    Shambo says "no thanks".

Jonathan Penner is told he did not make the final cut.

Natalie White, winner of season 19, was an alternate in case Courtney
    Yates did not pass the physical.

Parvati returns home from her trip knowing ALL about Russell Hantz.

Word starts to leak out about Parvati being privy to information about
    Russell Hantz and Erika Shay 'resigns' from her position with the show.

It all started with Krista from Big Brother and ends up including Boo,
    James, Russell, Parvati, and Erika.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

yea i heard on Rob C (the OTHER rob, from Amazon)'s podcast that Krista from BB, Boo, James, and Russell were all from the same general area where Russell's bar is in La. i didnt know of the connection to parvati tho. Explains a lot!

ot: if you get a chance, check out Robs podcast...he does one after every ep and he always talks to at least one past survivor (the richard hatch one has me now actually LIKING richard lol). Its pretty interesting in my opinion. if you want the website ill be glad to PM it to you.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread