+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3895570;
    Spoiler Preview...

'A hero makes a bold move to save himself and fools the entire tribe.'

Guesses?

Fake immunity idol!
    It would have to be either Rupert or Colby and my guess is Rupert because he's at least trying to win. Colby has been dead weight thus far so it would be interesting to see him have the gumption to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3895194;

Russell will keep Sandra because a. she's a previous winner and b. she is playing a game he thinks is inferior to his. It'll be funny to see him lose to one of the two previous winners on his tribe because of that thought. I'm not a huge fan of Parvati, but I have to admit I will not mind seeing her win if she wins over Russell because she too is playing a similar game, just more out in the open.

Both have Russell's number and that will be why either of them win over him.
    Again I think Parvati has been lucky and doesn't deserve to win but I totally think Russell and Sandra are VERY deserving. The best part will be when Sandra wins over Russell, she is definitely no Natalie and will give Russell a mouthful if he challenges her at the finale/reunion. I can't wait for the potential fireworks!!! wooohooo

Sandra is no shrinking violet, so if the Troll goes off on her she's going to let him have it. I think I'd pay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3895828;
    Again I think Parvati has been lucky and doesn't deserve to win but I totally think Russell and Sandra are VERY deserving. The best part will be when Sandra wins over Russell, she is definitely no Natalie and will give Russell a mouthful if he challenges her at the finale/reunion. I can't wait for the potential fireworks!!! wooohooo
    Don't get me wrong - I would much rather Sandra win out of the three. She's definitely playing all aspects of the game because - let's face it - Russell sees her as this threat, but instead of voting her out, his ego has whims and votes out others instead. Then again, I think he's also scared at what she could do as far as influence the jury to not vote for him, so he keeps her there.

The reason I lean toward Parvati is that she has played a good game WITHOUT resorting to threats or bullying tactics, something that Russell has done. To me, that's not good game play, that's what they are - threats and bullying.

I wish the spoilers were wrong and Jerri was in the final three instead of Parvati because I think she's played a likable game and has done well this year. Out of all the returning survivors, I think she's had the greatest Renaissance and most growing up. Sure she's not perfect, but I really do think she's matured a lot, and proved she earned her spot back given her actions at the reunion in F vs. F.

That says a lot when I think most of the survivors had downturns in their character when returning. Only exceptions I feel are Sugar, Tom, Sandra (she's really the same - I feel her villain attitude is acting), and Parvati (who stayed the same, maybe got a *bit* more likable).
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 05-07-2010 at 10:15 AM.

So the only part of the spoilers that has been inaccurate is the Parv immunity run. The last four immunity winners are Danielle, Jerri, Parv, and Russell. Assuming it really is a final three, that means we have three individual immunity challenges left. I'm going to be really interested to see how the winner of those affects who goes.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3896362;
    So the only part of the spoilers that has been inaccurate is the Parv immunity run. The last four immunity winners are Danielle, Jerri, Parv, and Russell. Assuming it really is a final three, that means we have three individual immunity challenges left. I'm going to be really interested to see how the winner of those affects who goes.
    The only thing that makes sense to me as to why Russell would even consider trying to allign with Colby and Rupert would be to blindside Parvati. So, I am betting that Parvati does win II and messes up Russell's plan.

If Parvati wins II, then Sandra will be Russell's target if she gives him any reason to think that she will allign with Parvati, Jerri and the remaining Heroes and vote him out. He feels like he can control Jerri. So, I can see where Russell might want to get both Colby and Rupert to vote for Sandra, but he would also need Jerri's vote.

Colby and Rupert might see this as their only way of staying in the game, but I bet that Sandra will play her HII and mess up Russell's plan. That will be how Rupert goes home next week, and Russell is "outwitted" once again.

Russell's game plan is falling apart. It will be interesting to see how he manages to make it to the Final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3896448;
    The only thing that makes sense to me as to why Russell would even consider trying to allign with Colby and Rupert would be to blindside Parvati. So, I am betting that Parvati does win II and messes up Russell's plan.

If Parvati wins II, then Sandra will be Russell's target if she gives him any reason to think that she will allign with Parvati, Jerri and the remaining Heroes and vote him out. He feels like he can control Jerri. So, I can see where Russell might want to get both Colby and Rupert to vote for Sandra, but he would also need Jerri's vote.

Colby and Rupert might see this as their only way of staying in the game, but I bet that Sandra will play her HII and mess up Russell's plan. That will be how Rupert goes home next week, and Russell is "outwitted" once again.

Russell's game plan is falling apart. It will be interesting to see how he manages to make it to the Final 3.
    So here's how I see next week's episode playing out..

Parv and Russell are on the outs. Russell 'teams up' with Rupert and Colby to try to blindside Parv. Pravati wins II. Thus, Russell targets Sandra thinking it will be 4 votes (Russ, Colby, Rupert, Jerri) for Sandra and she'll go home. Sandra plays the HII, making all votes for her invalid, which is why Rupert goes home. Question is, does Rupert only get votes from Parv and Sandra, or does Jerri join them?
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3896649;
    So here's how I see next week's episode playing out..

Parv and Russell are on the outs. Russell 'teams up' with Rupert and Colby to try to blindside Parv. Pravati wins II. Thus, Russell targets Sandra thinking it will be 4 votes (Russ, Colby, Rupert, Jerri) for Sandra and she'll go home. Sandra plays the HII, making all votes for her invalid, which is why Rupert goes home. Question is, does Rupert only get votes from Parv and Sandra, or does Jerri join them?
    I can't wait to see the look on Russell's face when Sandra plays the HII.

Good question about Jerri, but I bet that she doesn't want to ruffle Russell's feathers and to get the target on her back. So, she will probably go along with him and vote for Sandra.

And I sure hope that this is the last HII that will be put into play? Enough already!!!
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-07-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Sandra may be weak in challenges and all of that. But I love her tough talking. She is also funny. Despite not having an alliance, don't let that fool you. As she seems to be a smart person. And knows her way around the game. If she does play the HII, then that would be a sign of things of trouble to come to Russell.
    Autumn Winds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I have to say the Heroes have suffered ever since the only one with a brain (Cirie) was voted out. Since then it's been one boneheaded move after another. Now I would love a situation which would put Cirie and Sandra together--Imagine how they'd rule the game if they would ever team up!

+ Reply to Thread