+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3893281;
    Apparently Parvati and Danielle push for Candice's boot against RUssell's wishes. They get their way and Candice leaves. Russell is pissed and thinks Parvati and Danielle are running the show, when HE needs to run the show. So Russell helps boot Danielle, while Sandra, Danielle and Parvati vote for Rupert.
    TY. So Candace goes leaving 7 people. Russ and Jerri vote with Rupert and Colby to get Dani out. I guess the villains then come back together to take out Rupert and Colby. Dani surely won't be giving her vote to Russ. I need to see it play out but I think it's moves like this one that really hurt Russ in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3893285;
    TY. So Candace goes leaving 7 people. Russ and Jerri vote with Rupert and Colby to get Dani out. I guess the villains then come back together to take out Rupert and Colby. Dani surely won't be giving her vote to Russ. I need to see it play out but I think it's moves like this one that really hurt Russ in the end.
    I hope that people will FINALLY see that Russell isn't the "greatest" player ever. Getting rid of Danielle is just one more example of Russell acting out in anger. Once someone crosses him - well, then he wants them gone.

Having not seen this week's episode yet, I can only speculate that had Parvati not won II then she would have been Russell's target. Judging from the previews, Parvati is no longer letting Russell even "think" that he is in control of the game. Therefore, he will take out her closest alliance - Danielle.

There probably isn't one particular move that hurt Russell in the end, because so far there is not even one member of the jury who has anything good to say about Russell. He is just flat out unlikeable. Russell has no people skills.

Dirty tricks, bullying, lying and manipulation will only carry you so far in the game.

I just don't understand why Sandra would vote to keep Dani ... maybe the editing will explain this on Thurs.
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3894542;
    Dirty tricks, bullying, lying and manipulation will only carry you so far in the game.
    Russ concentrates more on getting to the end but seems to be forgetting once again you need to have people willing and wanting to vote you at that time. I would take him to the end because he's not liked by jury and he communicates poorly when questioned.

In the end Russ will be Amanda. 2 times and 0 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by ladytex;3894553;
    I just don't understand why Sandra would vote to keep Dani ... maybe the editing will explain this on Thurs.
    I think she has said in the past in Pearl Islands that you "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer." If she's playing the game I think she's playing - which is one that Russell has Pooh-Pooh'd, she is realizing that Russell is getting more and more unliked by the jury. She'd want Russell in the end because she sees him as an easy to beat person.

Russell will keep Sandra because a. she's a previous winner and b. she is playing a game he thinks is inferior to his. It'll be funny to see him lose to one of the two previous winners on his tribe because of that thought. I'm not a huge fan of Parvati, but I have to admit I will not mind seeing her win if she wins over Russell because she too is playing a similar game, just more out in the open.

Both have Russell's number and that will be why either of them win over him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So I have Russell to thank for not losing Rupert sooner? I'm really surprised that Sandra would vote him off but shows she has game. As for Russell, well, I don't think this little move is going to prove anything about who's running what But there's one jury vote you won't have.

I like Russell, but I think I'm finding it more amusing that this guy has it all laid out how he thinks it's going to go and comes up short and in disbelief when it doesn't go according to plan. As long as Parvati doesn't win, I'm happy with Sandra, who is my first choice out of that final 3 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3895218;
    I like Russell, but I think I'm finding it more amusing that this guy has it all laid out how he thinks it's going to go and comes up short and in disbelief when it doesn't go according to plan.
    And that's exactly what is keeping Russell from being the "best player ever"... he's operating under a huge assumption. That assumption is that players should/will respect you when you play as hard as you can... no matter how low you sink or who you screw over in the process. And there is definitely something to be said for that approach. The problem with it is that people are people... call them "immature" or whatever, but you can't expect to foster dislike in people and them think that they'll vote for you, no matter how good you are. I've said it before, I'll say it again: you can stomp all you want on people's toes... just don't expect them to forget the pain when it comes time to vote at FTC.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3895218;
    As long as Parvati doesn't win, I'm happy with Sandra, who is my first choice out of that final 3 anyway.
    I'm going to agree with that, as I see Sandra doing a LOT of scheming and calculating... she's just doing it quietly. Some will say she's having Russell and Parvati do all the work... I think it's more that she's very casually handing them the rope to hang themselves with.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3895454;
    I'm going to agree with that, as I see Sandra doing a LOT of scheming and calculating... she's just doing it quietly. Some will say she's having Russell and Parvati do all the work... I think it's more that she's very casually handing them the rope to hang themselves with.
    Re bolded, yes, that's how I see her game play too. Sometimes lying low, flying under the radar, whatever you wish to call it, is a good strategy. She's letting both Russell and Parv take the hits so as to be the lesser of the 3 evils come the FTC.

Spoiler Preview...

'A hero makes a bold move to save himself and fools the entire tribe.'

Guesses?

Fake immunity idol!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Airs 05/13
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread