+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I am so over the supposed All Stars. The first time it was a great idea, but to keep doing over and over and over and over it has made it old and tired. I have not watched this season but do enjoy reading this thread to see what is going on. Very glad I am not watching.

So apparently Parv doesn't win six immunity challenges in a row. It sure makes sense why Candice goes next because I'm guessing Parv and Danielle want to get rid of Russell's new bestest buddy.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

What was Candice thinking? What an idiot. The Heroes could have taken control of the game with Sandra's help. Yet Candice decided to allign herself with Russell of all people. She deserves to go next week. Isn't it funny how Russell NEVER wants to allign with any of the men? He thinks he is so superior to women. What a tool.

I am loving the way Sandra is playing the game. It is almost comical how he seems to overlook how much competition he has in Sandra - all the while blowing smoke up Danielle's a$$. I am not sure why he made that statement about Amanda being such a threat either. I must be missing something here.

Anyway, if Parvati crosses Russell next week, she better start winning II, because we all know how Russell deals with those who cross him. Funny thing is he isn't in control anymore.

Jeff Probst's blog today says that next week there will be two immunity challenges and two tribal councils. That's going to leave four players for finale night-- Sunday May 23? First hour gets down to three, then Final Tribal in the second hour.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3890388;
    So apparently Parv doesn't win six immunity challenges in a row.
    The original spoiler was Jerri going on a run then they switched to Parvati--quess they should of stuck with their original.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

It'll be kind of fun if Jerri goes from never having won an individual immunity challenge to a bunch in a row.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3890447;
    It'll be kind of fun if Jerri goes from never having won an individual immunity challenge to a bunch in a row.
    I hope that this comes to pass. I was happy for her last night when she told everyone that this was her first ever IC win.

I'll be happy for either Jerri or Parvati to have a winning streak, just so it'll chap Russell's arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3890447;
    I'm happy for Jerri. I wouldn't have minded her making F3.

TWO IMMUNITY CHALLENGES SEND THE MERGED TRIBE TO BACK-TO-BACK TRIBAL COUNCILS AND, WITH ALLIANCES TEETERING ON SHAKY GROUND, EVERYONE IS SCRAMBLING FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MAY 6

"Sinking Ship" - Sensing that he is in danger, a hero makes a bold move to save himself by fooling the entire tribe. Meanwhile, a vicious power struggle emerges in one alliance and two of the strongest villains find themselves pitted against one another, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3890425;
    What was Candice thinking? What an idiot. The Heroes could have taken control of the game with Sandra's help. Yet Candice decided to allign herself with Russell of all people. She deserves to go next week. Isn't it funny how Russell NEVER wants to align with any of the men? He thinks he is so superior to women. What a tool.
    Agreed. I don't think she's ever had her head really in the game. All it would have taken was a brief pow-wow with Sandra and Colby - who are also on the outs - to create an alliance of three within the heroes and she would have made it to the final three.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it funny how Russell NEVER wants to align with any of the men? He thinks he is so superior to women. What a tool.
    It's not surprising at all when you consider how deeply threatened Russell is by other men. He's a classic example of a Napoleon Complex... short in stature, big (and yet fragile) in ego. He keeps women that he perceives to be weak around him because he thinks he can control them. The funny thing is, he really isn't paying heed to who is a threat and who isn't... I mean, keeping Parvati around? Is she really less threatening than, say, Betsy from the previous season? C'mon, Russ. Wake up.

I am loving the way Sandra is playing the game. It is almost comical how (Russell) seems to overlook how much competition he has in Sandra...
    Agreed again. Sandra is setting herself up BEAUTIFULLY to be the likeable underdog. Meanwhile, Russell - the blazing idiot that he is - continues to mouth off at TC. Isn't it bad enough that everyone on the jury already detests him? No, Russell won't be happy until everyone recognizes him for the lord/god/king he thinks he is. Unfortunately for the little troll, they only recognize him as a dirtbag.

Anyway, if Parvati crosses Russell next week, she better start winning II, because we all know how Russell deals with those who cross him. Funny thing is he isn't in control anymore.
    Was he ever really in control to begin with? Keep in mind that flubs by other players - namely that Randy was just so miserable around camp, and Tyson's voting snafu - have kept Russell in the game. He came very close to being voted out twice... and that doesn't speak of "having control".

PS - The self-annointed "king of the hidden immunity idol" has flubbed the use of his last two (although giving one to Parvati who in turn gave them to Sandra was inadvertently beneficial to Russell... it just wasn't his doing.)
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread