+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3886359;
    I totally agree with this entirely - both the casting and Russell, who I'm going to start with.

Russell is by no means that good to continue in another season - Rich may have been ruthless, but he does have a charm about him, even with some of his ludicrous comments regarding the tax evasion charges. (Sorry, but you can't just go from saying CBS said they'd pay the taxes on the Million to adding any appearances as well - that's what caught him in his claims if nothing else).

They also really need to bring in players who didn't play long or aren't remembered in order to get people interested in the show again. Some people would want to go back and watch these contestant's original seasons and some players in turn would have to adapt to the rule changes since the last time they played, such as Rob.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In regards to the aggressive game play, I totally agree with Courtney, especially with Stephanie's dislocated shoulder. It's going too far IMHO, and I feel that they have been very lucky that no one has been knocked unconscious, had broken bones or worse. All of those would be an immediate medical evacuation, and for the contestant, it really wouldn't be fair to be eliminated because people are unevenly matched and they got hurt because of it.

With the other Russell last season nearly dying during a challenge - and that case it was dehydration and overtaxing himself trying to keep his team together, that should've been an alert that this game is already challenging without worrying if the next challenge they're going to end up evacuated because of another player.

And, in other versions of the show in other countries, there has already been a death in the game.

I don't think CBS gets that allowing contestants a free-for-all is setting themselves up for disaster and lawsuits galore.
    I am hoping that some of the Allstars - like Courtney, Tom, Colby, Rob - will address this issue during the "live" Reunion broadcast directly after the million dollars is awarded. I admire Courtney so much for speaking up in her interview. Now, some of the others need to back her up. And CBS needs to listen.

I really don't want to see Russell again. Having him on season 22 would be overkill, people are already fed up with seeing him back-to-back.

I hope that Richard Hatch can participate in season 22, as I'd much rather see him come back and some others who've not been able to participate in the other all stars shows.

The combo of fans vs. faves is always good too, that way you have an unknown element and a known element, which makes for interesting shows.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3886396;
    The combo of fans vs. faves is always good too, that way you have an unknown element and a known element, which makes for interesting shows.
    It was an interesting show but it defeats the purpose which is to not have to cast the show.

Fans v. Faves is a good idea and I'd personally like to see it again but with some sort of time limit on Faves (ie. no one from a show that hasn't completely aired yet -- James and Amanda, cough, cough) or else letting the people actually pick their faves. What'd be cool too is landing like 20 former players on the beach with 10 fans and let the fans draft the 10 faves that will play. Meh, lots of different things you can do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3886459;
    It was an interesting show but it defeats the purpose which is to not have to cast the show.

Fans v. Faves is a good idea and I'd personally like to see it again but with some sort of time limit on Faves (ie. no one from a show that hasn't completely aired yet -- James and Amanda, cough, cough) or else letting the people actually pick their faves. What'd be cool too is landing like 20 former players on the beach with 10 fans and let the fans draft the 10 faves that will play. Meh, lots of different things you can do with it.
    Big Brother did something similar wherein the viewers voted for the all stars they wanted back in the house. Of course production still has a say in the matter, but I like the idea for Survivor too.

I just need to have the 3peats off my screen, and Russell too. There are so many alumni who barely got screen time, especially last year, so it's those peeps I'd really like to see again.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3886604;
    Big Brother did something similar wherein the viewers voted for the all stars they wanted back in the house. Of course production still has a say in the matter, but I like the idea for Survivor too.

I just need to have the 3peats off my screen, and Russell too. There are so many alumni who barely got screen time, especially last year, so it's those peeps I'd really like to see again.
    Oh god. I don't need to see any of the Galusers again. They were terrible players. Nor would I want to see most of Foa Foa again. I wouldn't mind seeing Marissa and Russell Swan however.

I'd like to see more people from earlier seasons. The problem is that it is very hard to get 7 weeks off of work if you aren't some flotsam from a bar in LA. The contestants felt more real in the earlier seasons and were from a greater number of demographic groups. Hell, casting was so [mod edit] last year that they cast 2 people who knew each other onto the same tribe!
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 04-27-2010 at 12:34 AM.

Could someone repost the list of the order of who is next to be voted off....I haven't been able to get any of the previous pages for reference.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;3889399;
    Could someone repost the list of the order of who is next to be voted off....I haven't been able to get any of the previous pages for reference.
    Thank you!
    Sugar
    Stephenie
    Randy
    Cirie
    Tom
    Tyson
    James
    Rob
    Coach
    Courtney
    JT
    Amanda
    Candace
    Danielle
    Rupert
    Colby
    Jerri
    F3: Russell
    F2: Parvati
    F2: Sandra
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3889535;
    Sugar
    Stephenie
    Randy
    Cirie
    Tom
    Tyson
    James
    Rob
    Coach
    Courtney
    JT
    Amanda
    Candace
    Danielle
    Rupert
    Colby
    Jerri
    F3: Russell
    F2: Parvati
    F2: Sandra
    Okay, since I have not been reading this spoiler thread from the beginning, please forgive me if this has already been asked and answered.

You have F3 by Russell's name. Does that mean Russell is NOT going to go before the jury to plead his case? Is it only Parvati and Sandra who the jury casts their votes for?

I was thinking that all three would go the the FTC and that Russell will get ZERO votes. So, which way does this play out?

It's supposed to be a final three with Russell getting zero votes. I believe he wins the last individual immunity challenge.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I guess we will see some scrambling tonight. I think Russ finds II but not sure if he uses it tonight or not. Glad Amanda is going home. I don't dislike her but this is her 3rd time on show and she's never been voted out. It wll be good for her to see what it's like on the other side. I think she will be good and bitter against Pav going farther and won't give Pav her vote even if Pav deserves it. will be interesting to see the jury vote breakdown.

+ Reply to Thread