+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

My fear is show will give Russ the fan or player award so he doesn't have a stroke right there on the stage. I'm only half kidding too.

Based on how the season is going you can see why Russ doesn't get any votes. There is no one with any loyalty to him. He also isn't playing the best game.

I'm not sad about Amanda being booted as she's played 3 times and been in F3 twice so it's time for her to see what it's like to go out and be on the jury. I'm sure this week will be a whole lot of scrambling but in the end the villains will stick together for now.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3884475;
    Rumor is he's on Season 22 allstars.

Oh please let that rumor be wrong.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I could handle Russell if he was just being Russell--its CBS editing every little thing as Russell doing the greatest move ever then seeing on insider or deleted sences that he had little or nothing to do with it.
    Would they even be considering season 22 right now? However, I'm not surprised and would actually be more shocked if he got as far as he did the third time around. Everyone will have seen his game by then and who knows, Survivor 21 will probably have someone that'll give Russell a run for his money. Thanks to people like him and Coach, that dominate the season, and get second shots and all the camera time, that's all someone needs to do is know how to act.

I really hope there's no one getting a 4th chance. I've had all of Rupert I can take, and Colby isn't the same Colby as he was 10 years ago. And that also goes for Amanda and James-can't even figure out how they got cast a 3rd time but they weren't really worthy choices. Cirie, too. Hopefully with Erika Shay out of the way, we will get a decent cast not made up of her friends and Lynn what's her names recruits.

Survivor needs to quit with the ALl Stars happening so soon within each other. Now people are going ot be playing to make it onto All Stars, not to win.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3884419;
    I see what you're saying, but I don't think the title change from "Fan Favorite" to "Player of the Season" will change much. When it comes down to it, most viewers are going to vote for who they like.

I guess Russell is out of the runnings now though based on his little pushing incident with a woman this morning.

I see Jerri or Colby probably getting it. Heck, maybe Sandra will get it, too. Sole survivors can also win the Fan Fav/Player of the Season prize, as demonstrated by Gabon winner, Bob.
    Where did you see that it was a woman that Russell pushed to the ground? Would it be okay to put that particular article here or in Russell's thread, or is that against the rules? The only article I have read did not specify the gender of the person Russell attacked.

Maybe if people knew that little tidbit about Russell, then they would NOT EVEN CONSIDER voting him "Player of the Season".

I could handle Russell if he was just being Russell--its CBS editing every little thing as Russell doing the greatest move ever then seeing on insider or deleted sences that he had little or nothing to do with it.
    Really? Please CBS. Do not put Russell in Season 22 Allstars!!!!

Maybe Russell will be in jail by then and unavailable. I can hope. I hear that those jails in Louisiana can be brutal.

By the way, as a Texan, I want people to know that Russell is originally from Louisiana and moved to Texas - not sure when. He is not a Texan by birth. His accent alone should be proof enough that he was raised in Louisiana.

By the way, I don't have anything against Louisiana. I have some cousins who live there. But, I think that Russell is quite proud that he is from Louisiana even though his bio shows Dayton, Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3884783;
    Survivor needs to quit with the ALl Stars happening so soon within each other. Now people are going ot be playing to make it onto All Stars, not to win.

You are right, with the every other season allstar format if someone knows they can't win then just go out with a bang and try for the next season allstars.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Looks like the reward challange is a shuffleboard type game--Amanda/Colby/Daneille win. they get to see a movie where the girls find a rolled up note in the popcorn. The fight over it and Daneille wins. Back at camp everyone follows Daneille around because they know its a clue to the HII. Russell finds it but everyone knows he has it.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3884954;
    Looks like the reward challange is a shuffleboard type game--Amanda/Colby/Daneille win. they get to see a movie where the girls find a rolled up note in the popcorn. The fight over it and Daneille wins. Back at camp everyone follows Daneille around because they know its a clue to the HII. Russell finds it but everyone knows he has it.
    I wonder if this fight is the beginning of the TC blow-up that ends up resulting in Danielle being kicked out. We know from Parvati that Danielle and Jerri have been chasing after Colby -- maybe it's some sort of crazy lover's triangle? I'd love to see Jerri go all COPS on Danielle: "You don't mess with my man that way! "

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3884783;
    I think that's where Russell went right in and ultimately wrong in costing him the game. He went in to become infamous with Survivor, and had the producers and Jeff trailing him around like a little puppy dog, acting like he was the best thing since sliced bread (same could be said about Coach; I remember Jeff getting a little irked when people were negative on him). I think there's that sense of delusion that just because you become the star of your season for being a douche you're going to win. And if not, who cares, you'll be more well known than the winner. I agree with Courtney's sentiments that if they let this game become a free for all and allow people to personally sabtoge other's belongings, the camp and provisions, or even wind up hurting someone that's a thread by going too hard in a challenge, it's going to go too far. It won't make compelling TV. I think doing an AS every season is going to get old. The more seasons that go by, the less likely we are to see people from the older seasons of Survivor, and I can't say these later editions have been must see TV. So I think we're going to get a lot of bland personalities and people playing the game 2, 3, 4, times just because they're known. I think that might be the end of Survivor

+ Reply to Thread