+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3883185;

So, here is my question. Do you really think that the viewers will choose to give the $100,000 prize to Russell instead of Parvati? It sounds like Parvati is going to outshine Russell, and Russell is basically "riding Parvati's coat tails" in order to make it to the end. Any thoughts?
    If you see some of the other survivor boards and how rabid and hateful his fans are there's no doubt in my mind he will win the $100,000. Its got nothing to do with who deserves it. His "fans" are much more active and will all vote for him while the anti Russell vote will be split.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3883190;
    If you see some of the other survivor boards and how rabid and hateful his fans are there's no doubt in my mind he will win the $100,000. Its got nothing to do with who deserves it. His "fans" are much more active and will all vote for him while the anti Russell vote will be split.
    I don't know. There's some pretty rabid, very active Anti-Russell fans out there too (I routinely block both haters and lovers). That being said, as a fan of Russell (he's great entertainment), I'd much rather vote for Parvati. She's playing a great game. Going to be tough to see how the Jury justifies giving it to Sandra over her. Probably some stink rubbed off on her from Russell. But its all moot since I'm Canadian and not allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3883218;
    I don't know. There's some pretty rabid, very active Anti-Russell fans out there too (I routinely block both haters and lovers). That being said, as a fan of Russell (he's great entertainment), I'd much rather vote for Parvati. She's playing a great game. Going to be tough to see how the Jury justifies giving it to Sandra over her. Probably some stink rubbed off on her from Russell. But its all moot since I'm Canadian and not allowed to vote.
    I'll put some in for you.

Curious to see how tonight plays out. Do both idols get played tonight?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

From what I've heard two idols do get played. I think one got passed to Jerri or Sandra, and then Parvati played one. Either way, I can't wait to see everyone's expressions! I'm sure both sides are going in expecting to one up the other.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3883452;
    From what I've heard two idols do get played. I think one got passed to Jerri or Sandra, and then Parvati played one. Either way, I can't wait to see everyone's expressions! I'm sure both sides are going in expecting to one up the other.
    I had read 2 were being used too. TV is saying something "unprecedented" happens at TC. I can't recall 2 idols being used at same TC so maybe that is it. Should be a really interesting epi.

Parvati gives hers to either Sandra or Jerri, I forgot. Or maybe it was Russell gave her his idol and she gave one to both Jerri and Sandra. Something like that.

And at the idea of Parvati winning Player of the Season. There's no way she'll win. She is much too hated by America to even get close to that. She was booed for winning Micronesia, afterall.

I say Colby, Russell, Sandra and maybe even Jerri will be up for the prize. Rob may be in there as well, but he was gone too early I think.

If Parvati goes on the II run that is reported, it has to start tonight. She'll have individual immunity, so I say both Jerri and Sandra play an idol tonight and with Parv safe, a hero (JT) goes home... er, Ponderosa.
    Last edited by MsDll; 04-22-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3883470;
    Parvati gives hers to either Sandra or Jerri, I forgot. Or maybe it was Russell gave her his idol and she gave one to both Jerri and Sandra. Something like that.

And at the idea of Parvati winning Player of the Season. There's no way she'll win. She is much too hated by America to even get close to that. She was booed for winning Micronesia, afterall.

I say Colby, Russell, Sandra and maybe even Jerri will be up for the prize. Rob may be in there as well, but he was gone too early I think.
    That's what I thought, but it was confusing trying to figure it all out Wasn't Parvati told that either Sandra or Jerri was going to be the hero's target at TC, but in fact it was going to be...well, one of them but not who she was told (this by Amanda). If Sandra is the target I wonder how she'll feel since she's supposed to be tight with Rupert. Parvati has two idols, doesn't she? One she found and told Danielle about, and the other that Russell gave her that was given to him by JT?

Player of the Season is a popularity contestant, so yeah, I would be shocked to see Parvati pull it off She might come in the bottom 3 of votes. I think Russell is the front runner, Sandra, god forbid Rupert, and maybe even Tom or Rob. I'd vote for Courtney personally, because I get such a kick out of her. The villians who were making it entertaining (Rob, Coach, and Courtney) are all gone.

Oddly enough, I wasn't as excited about Parvati's idol play as I was reading about it Very good move, though I still think Erik may be the dumbest Survivor ever, but the heros are probably the dumbest tribe ever. How fitting.

So it looks like the rest of the spoilers fall into place, and I guess I can see how Sandra (hopefully) squeaks out a win in the end. Parvati probably did irk a few people tonight. Amanda goes next week because she lied, then Candice got booted when they wanted it to be Russell, but didn't want to lose their advantage (which makes sense with all the 'get Russell out' footage). Danielle goes because her big mouth gets her in trouble, and then the last remaining heros because they're outnumbered, and finally Jerri, who I'm guessing is the outsider with the Sandra/Parvati/Russell alliance.

And Sandra reportedly wins? I so hope that's true. Great move but I can't stand Parvati.

+ Reply to Thread