+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I don't think JT going is going to surprise many people. I think anyone that watches this show with any regularity would agree a lot of the really dumb moves do come back to bite you in the ass. JT and the heroes should know JT got played the minute they see Russ and Pav there.

I have a question. I have read the spoilers for years, but someone just asked me how they actually find out the winner, being it is a live finale. I am assuming it is someone closely involved with the show. Does anyone know any details about that, how the leaks for the winner come about?
    Thanks.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I do think that leaks come from the inside. I don't know if the winner is a good guess, but I think the jury more or less spilled their votes this time around (I might be wrong there).

Parvati wins the first 5 individual immunities, Jerri wins the 6th one, and Russell wins the last one.

Interesting to learn though in the Insider Videos that Amanda had plans to pullin Parvati and Courtney and take out JT. That would have made for an interesting scenario as well. Amanda seems to be the only one who wasn't so sure about JT's plan
    Out of curiousity, would Parvati and Sandra have taken Jerri to the final 3 or was Russell going all along whether her won immunity or not?

One thing surprises me more about AS than any other regular, first time Survivor contestant: they're even bigger idiots. Alliances and now especially idols are key in this game. Do these guys come in with a back up plan? Amanda wants to take out JT, or that was her original plan. Did it ever occur to her because of the way Cirie and Parvati played the game before they might be targetted? If Russell hadn't given Parvati that idol, she would have been gone. Cirie was taken out by the idol and because JT flip flopped. Do these guys ever have a plan B? On regular seasons newbies scramble. AS people come in with a plan to re-align with old tribe members/outside friends, and target their enemies. Isn't that putting a target on your back even more?

My guess is they planned to take Russ versus Jerri but that will be interesting to see. In Courtney's exit interview she mentions Russ is hated so why wouldn't they take him. That was interesting. I'd read that Pav was tipped off about Russ but not sure if true. If she was and knew he didn't win with jury she might have figured out he either made too many enemies by the time he got there or he didn't communicate well at that time ala Amanda.

It's interesting that all F3 have been to F3 before and 2 are previous winners.

Just watched Courtney's Ponderosa videos..she is too funny. Wish she would have stayed in the game longer, but I will enjoy watching Ponderosa so much now!

In Courtney's interview in People Magazine, she had the funniest quote EVER regarding Russell and his game play.

She said: "You could put a coconut husk next to him, and it'd get more votes."

Courtney also had some really valid concerns about how Russell's antics could impact future seasons of Survivor. It seems now that nothing is going to be off-limits anymore.

She said: " He (Russell) has been green-lighted to burn people's possessions and sabotage people's welfare. People are going to start taking craps in wells, peeing in water and really hurt each other. What's the difference between that and hiding a machette from 10 people who need to eat or burning socks and making them more susceptible to infection?"

I certainly hope that the producers of Survivor will not let this trend continue. That is one of my biggest beefs with Russell - his total disregard for the welfare of others. He is a dirty player.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3882282;
    (Russell) is a dirty player.
    Are you JOKING??? He's RUSSA HAYNTZ!!! He's THE BEST PLAYER EVER!!! So what that he lost the first time... that jury was IMMATURE! So what that's gonna lose again? That jury is a BUNCHA LOSERS! He's RUSSA HAYNTZ!!!!!! He's the KING!!! He CONTROLS da game!!!

In other words, I entirely agree with you, Longhorn.

I'm hoping that his gameplay creates a pendulum effect... that we get a season full of people screwing each other over left and right, and the stand-out is the one decent soul who sits back and let's the others devour each other.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3882380;
    Are you JOKING??? He's RUSSA HAYNTZ!!! He's THE BEST PLAYER EVER!!! So what that he lost the first time... that jury was IMMATURE! So what that's gonna lose again? That jury is a BUNCHA LOSERS! He's RUSSA HAYNTZ!!!!!! He's the KING!!! He CONTROLS da game!!!

In other words, I entirely agree with you, Longhorn.

I'm hoping that his gameplay creates a pendulum effect... that we get a season full of people screwing each other over left and right, and the stand-out is the one decent soul who sits back and let's the others devour each other.
    Sadly, in terms of screen time, nice people are considered boring and don't get any.

TV Guide:
    Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Episode: "Going Down in Flames"
    Season 20, Episode 10
    Episode Synopsis: The Heroes and Villains tribes merge, and J.T. is surprised to discover that Parvati is still in the game. Meanwhile, two old friends rekindle an alliance once they are reunited. At tribal council, one castaway is voted out of the game. Original Air Date: Apr 22
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

If Parvati wins the first 5 individual immunity challenges - with Russell only winning the last one - then Parvati will INDEED be in charge of the game from the moment the two tribes merge. Parvati already has the HII that Russell does not know about, and she is a much bigger physical threat than he is. Parvati seems will be "outplaying, outwitting and outlasting" everyone (all on her own) by winning those immunity challenges.

So, here is my question. Do you really think that the viewers will choose to give the $100,000 prize to Russell instead of Parvati? It sounds like Parvati is going to outshine Russell, and Russell is basically "riding Parvati's coat tails" in order to make it to the end. Any thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread