+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3841405;
    Wow, I was right! See the interview with Randy above.
    It was pretty obvious.

If the caption for the next episode is talking about the Heroes tribe, than I think that means that Cirie or Amanda is the mastermind female. I don't think Candace would be considered one. If so, the promo shows Amanda running towards Tom like he's headed to the correct place and she's trying to get there first. I'm pretty excited about this upcoming episode. Not only am I excited to see Cirie get the boot, but I hope that Amanda is the one they are talking about in the caption.

Who knows, for some reason, I think that Cirie's boot is he fifth episode and someone else gets the boot tonight because I thought her boot was going to be a surprise, not something planned by her own alliance members UNLESS they are talking about the Villains tribe.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3841490;
    It was pretty obvious.
    Well, usually they say the match ups are random, at least within sexes...

Tyson is idol'd by either Russell or Parvati.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I guess the days of not playing the idol and getting blindsided are long gone

If the caption for the next episode is talking about the Heroes tribe, than I think that means that Cirie or Amanda is the mastermind female. I don't think Candace would be considered one. If so, the promo shows Amanda running towards Tom like he's headed to the correct place and she's trying to get there first. I'm pretty excited about this upcoming episode. Not only am I excited to see Cirie get the boot, but I hope that Amanda is the one they are talking about in the caption.
    Given the description, it sounds like they're talking about Cirie (sorry, but I don't consider Candice or Amanda a mastermind in any form), and the quote is probably from either Tom or Colby, who's on the outs of the majority alliance. It sounds like some crack might appear at the hero's tribe that maybe they either know Tom has the idol and don't dare target Colby in case he passes it off to him, so they consider ousting one of their own. However, the spoilers have so far proven to be accurate and if it's true Cirie gets idoled I don't see why next week things wouldn't happen as predicted. I don't know when Tom would have another opportunity to idol Cirie, unless the boot list is wrong and the hero's win next week and the villians go to TC.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3841808;
    I guess the days of not playing the idol and getting blindsided are long gone

Yup. I would prefer if Survivor toned it down with the idols. Remember that rule that once the idol is played, it's taken out of the game?

This season they're replanting it again and again and again even after it's played.

Seriously, people might as well throw out the whole concept of alliances now because it's no longer about finding your way into the majority; it's just about who can find the idol. More than 1 idol takes the fun out of the game in my opinion.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3841809;
    Yup. I would prefer if Survivor toned it down with the idols. Remember that rule that once the idol is played, it's taken out of the game?

This season they're replanting it again and again and again even after it's played.

Seriously, people might as well throw out the whole concept of alliances now because it's no longer about finding your way into the majority; it's just about who can find the idol. More than 1 idol takes the fun out of the game in my opinion.
    I agree. It was great when people got blindsided not using an idol (especially when a certain someone had 2), but that got old fast. Now the idol is becoming like the dreaded purple rock of Marquesas. It's about luck that you find it, not skill, and luck if you use it at the right time. I think they took a good thing and ran it into the ground.

I would like it better if the bootlist is wrong this upcoming episode. It would make for a surprise for us wouldn't it. That's what I use to love about Survivor, I still love it, but now I have an idea where things go to this season. But I like seeing the spoilers LOL! I don't know why.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't mind if the Heroes win the challenge next week and someone from the villains go home, the Cirie can be booted.

OH MY GOSH, this sounds EPIC:

For JT's Boot (from the person who spoiled this season):

- JT has the HII.

- JT hands the HII to Russell. A deal w/ the devil..JT set his own self up.

- Parvati is the target

- Russell gives HII to Parvati

- Parvati wins immunity

- Sandra becomes the target

- Parvati hands HII to Sandra

- Jerri gets a 2nd HII

- JT believes Russell is voting w/ the Heroes. He trusts him, aww

- AT TC Sandra/Jerri play their idols.

- JT is blindsided.

- Villains gain advantage

FORT Fogey

Wow. The good ol' boy goes down in flames. This is gonna be good.

+ Reply to Thread