+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3837357;
    After watching all three promos over and over again to catch clues about the next episode of Survivor, I gathered these findings. Based on the short-videos, I think I came up with the wins of each match in the mud wrestling.

James vs Randy = James Wins (FOR SURE)Amanda vs Danielle = ???Amanda wins? (Based on vids and information, heroes win by landslide
    Colby vs Rob = Colby Wins
    Candace vs Parvati = Candace Wins
    Cirie vs Jerri = Cirie Wins
    Coach vs Rupert = Rupert Wins
    JT vs Tyson = JT wins.

It looks like it's going to be all heroes for the win. Now this is the reward challenge right? Then the slip 'n' Slide is the immunity? Although, James looks like he's upset at loosing another challenge, hinting that the heroes loose another challenge, but that could be the day after Stephenie's exit.

Any other thoughts on who wins what. I'm pretty sure most of the above is correct, but I feel something's off because the villains have to have at least one person win them a point.
    Feel kind of sorry for Randy here---I assume his team said, ok, no one can beat James, we'll put our weakest member against him and save the stronger guys for something we have a chance to win. That assumes they got to choose as opposed to a random draw of course. Feel sorry for Randy anyway against James especially if he's called for unnecessary roughness....

From CBS...

Thursday, March

E4 title - 'Tonight, We Make Our Move'
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Randy v James ?? I would cry foul.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3839061;
    From CBS...

Thursday, March

E4 title - 'Tonight, We Make Our Move'
    Tom & Colby idoling Cirie?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3839099;
    Tom & Colby idoling Cirie?
    That would be my first thought too.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Seems the whole "Russell hides the machete and blames Randy" is clever Survivor editing. He does do it but happens just before TC and everyone in that alliance had already agreed to vote Randy out, so had zero impact.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Yes, I bet that's Cirie being idoled. I think it's funny that Tom will think he's all high and mighty for knocking out Cirie, cause he's the next to go after her so, thanks. LOL! Sorry I just really dislike Tom, Colby and Stephenie and it's funny that all of them ended up being an allaince.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Tom has every right to toot his own horn. He's not stupid enought to really think that idoling Cirie is going to win him brownie points with her alliance. He's already on the outs, and will no doubt be targeted next, probably even more so for that move. But since I'm rooting for Tom/Colby and not for Cirie I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces. Nothing like seeing the majority alliance get knocked off their high horse. Tom may be the next to go, but if the boot list is accurate, Colby outlasts the rest of his tribe.

But I wish he'd target Rupert or James instead

I think it's funny that Colby, Tom and Stephenie thought Amanda was the weakest in the tribe. She is one of survivor's most strongest females. I think it was just a lame attempt to get rid of her from the game because she's a threat and WILL get far.

Based on the bootlist, I'm still hoping Amanda gets at least a little further than 9th place. She's just too go of a player to go out like so.

FORT Regular

For more on the Parvati and Russell "scandal" see the Feb 23 post on survivor skill dot com. Seems like there was an 'insider' that gave Parvati information about Russell. It's been hinted at during the episodes that we've seen that somehow it was known that Russell was "evil" and "dangerous"---how could any of the current Heroes or Villians know since they never saw Survivor 19??

Sounds like a scandal to me!! Where is Reality Steve ??

+ Reply to Thread