+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3834300;
    Question for everyone.

Whose everyone looking forward to get the boot!?
    Rupert. He has a broken toe and is clearly the weakest. Why didn't they even consider him for the boot ?
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 02-21-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I will say, that even though my previous posts aren't sounding like it, I do like Amanda. But I really don't see her doing much for herself even though she's played this game twice before. And she's in an alliance with 3 people that I don't like, on the tribe I like least, and I'm looking forward to seeing their downfall, just because I think it'll kick them off their high horses that they came in on.

I can't wait to see Cirie get idoled, James get the boot, the merge and JT's blunder and/or idol fall, what Danielle does that get's her sent packing, Rupert going, and to see how the final 3 and jury play out.

Too bad they don't have footage of LL. Seeing Sugar, Randy, Stephenie, Tom, Cirie, and James there would probably be interesting

I really wonder why Tom idols Cirie out of everyone in the opposing alliance. I guess to keep the tribe strong? But it'd be a much more direct hit to take out someone central to the alliance like Amanda or James, to try and dismantle that alliance so he has something to possibly work with afterwards. Cirie seems like she's an "outter layer" of that alliance and hence idoling her doesn't seem to do much damage. I guess it's no surprise he leaves right after her.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3834366;
    I really wonder why Tom idols Cirie out of everyone in the opposing alliance. I guess to keep the tribe strong? But it'd be a much more direct hit to take out someone central to the alliance like Amanda or James, to try and dismantle that alliance so he has something to possibly work with afterwards. Cirie seems like she's an "outter layer" of that alliance and hence idoling her doesn't seem to do much damage. I guess it's no surprise he leaves right after her.
    Cirie is 'social player' - and dangerous-. Remember her 2 previous seasons; Exile Islands and Micronesia, how she went so far on those seasons, it was because of her social games. In both her previous seasons, she was in outer layer in the beginning of the games; but her social games to 'see' and 'turn' other player, well, unquestionable. Tom may be right not to keep her so long in the games. I will definitely miss her evil-laugh-but-looks-so-sweet-angel.
    Sugar says "Colby so.."
    Oh Sugar honey, he JUST not INTO you

I really wonder why Tom idols Cirie out of everyone in the opposing alliance.

Didn't Cirie mention getting Tom out last episode? Maybe he goes after her because he knows she's gunning for him?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3834366;
    Probably because she's the brains and backbone who can make a strategic decision behind her alliance. After this week, I am surprised he doesn't target James or even Rupert, who isn't really strong physically. But Tom may be hopeful and looking long term. He said in the first episode Cirie worried him. Maybe he figures he'll be doing everyone a favor. I wonder if Tom's lone vote gets Cirie booted. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces No surprise that Tom goes after her, and it must be true that James begs to get voted off (which I guess technically makes him the first person to ever quit twice) since Colby outlasts him. But Cirie's alliance gets picked right off after the merge.

Was Parvati in the whole pre-made Micronesia alliance? Amanda would be the sole person left at the merge but just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3834541;
    Probably because she's the brains and backbone who can make a strategic decision behind her alliance. After this week, I am surprised he doesn't target James or even Rupert, who isn't really strong physically. But Tom may be hopeful and looking long term. He said in the first episode Cirie worried him. Maybe he figures he'll be doing everyone a favor. I wonder if Tom's lone vote gets Cirie booted. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces No surprise that Tom goes after her, and it must be true that James begs to get voted off (which I guess technically makes him the first person to ever quit twice) since Colby outlasts him. But Cirie's alliance gets picked right off after the merge.

Was Parvati in the whole pre-made Micronesia alliance? Amanda would be the sole person left at the merge but just wondering.
    I listened to both pre-show interviews of Parvati and Amanda and they both said they think pre-made alliances are stupid and won't ever work, so they were coming in with no alliances, but they could have just been saying that

Plus, Amanda did say she was targetting Cirie in her pre-show interview and look what happened to that.

Yes and I also heard that Amanda and Parvati dislike each other now-a-days. I do hope that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3834607;
    Yes and I also heard that Amanda and Parvati dislike each other now-a-days. I do hope that's not true.
    Apparently it's true. They don't like each other but were told to act friendly toward each other anyway for the show and post-show events (why? I have no idea. It's much more interesting to see people fight than get along )

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3834629;
    Apparently it's true. They don't like each other but were told to act friendly toward each other anyway for the show and post-show events (why? I have no idea. It's much more interesting to see people fight than get along )
    I wonder how it happened, they were apparently best friends. I wonder if it had to do with something on the season, probably merge?

+ Reply to Thread