+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3832978;

If the villians go into the merge with numbers, what makes them target Coach and Courtney right off the bat and not a hero to keep their numbers? I know it was already mentioned that they're on the outs and don't really have a solid alliance. Only downside is having to put up with Rupert, Amanda, and Candice that long. Hopefully the rest is 100%. I never thought I'd actually be rooting for Parvati to make it far again, but as long as she outlasts the hero's, I'll be happy.

After seeing JT tonight, I'm not surprised he totally blows his chance at getting his tribe an advantage in the merge, double idoled or not. But thank god he does. I can't wait for that episode and to see the agonizing defeat on the hero's faces.
    The merge is at F10, but the jury starts at F12, so the Villains lose the last two challenges before the merge, hence why Coach and Courtney are targetted. Coach for being on the outs, and Courtney for being too close with Sandra.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Even after all these seasons, I still think of the jury starting at the final 9

Okay, so JT getting double idoled and totally blowing his tribe's chances is going to be an even better episode than I thought As of right now, the merge would be Russell/Parvati/Danielle/Sandra/Jerri for the villians and Rupert/Colby/JT/Amanda/Candice for the hero's. And JT is the first post-merge boot I read (I think, I know he was close to the top in one list).

"That Girl is Like a Virus"

Any idea who the girl is ? And who said that ? Maybe someone to Stephenie.
    It could be about Stephenie, even post boot. Given James's attitude, he could see it as justification as to why she got booted. I was also guessing Cirie or Amanda. On the villians side, I was only thinking Parvati or Jerri.

ONE TOUGH VILLAIN HAS THE WHOLE TRIBE ON EDGE AS EVERYONE SETS THEIR SIGHTS ON A VERY DANGEROUS ALLIANCE, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 25

"That Girl is Like a Virus" - One of the most powerful women in the game targets a worthy adversary and gets aggressive in her efforts to oust an immediate threat, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Hmm. I'm going to guess Parvati. If it's true about Russell framing Randy and him getting ousted, maybe that's who is the intended target? Actually, I think that was already brought up that he would have been gone but lost/hid the machete and blamed it on Randy.

I say the girl is Sandra who is the "powerful woman"

So happy Stephenie is gone already. I liked her in Palu, this season, I'm so happy she's gone. Can't wait to see Cirie leave soon. I liked her in Micronesia, but since her kinda threw her and Amanda's relationship out the window because she played the game and voted Cirie out in the end, I dislike her now. SO bye Cirie and I never liked Colby, so ye.

Hope you you enjoyed my thoughts, LOL

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RANDY VOTED OUT BY RUSSLE FRAMING HIM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3833733;
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RANDY VOTED OUT BY RUSSLE (sic) FRAMING HIM!!!!
    I can't wait to see Russell play the exact same game he did before (just as annoying as last time, only this time it'll be boring because we've seen it all before) and lose the exact same way. This time - since the jury will be made up of "respectable" players - people will realize that Russell's poor social game is his downfall, not sour grapes on behalf of the jury. And even if it is/was: you simply can't tick future jury members off and then expect them to reward you for being such a "great player."

My prediction: the "greatest player ever" will lose twice in a row.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3833737;
    I can't wait to see Russell play the exact same game he did before (just as annoying as last time, only this time it'll be boring because we've seen it all before) and lose the exact same way. This time - since the jury will be made up of "respectable" players - people will realize that Russell's poor social game is his downfall, not sour grapes on behalf of the jury. And even if it is/was: you simply can't tick future jury members off and then expect them to reward you for being such a "great player."

My prediction: the "greatest player ever" will lose twice in a row.
    I don't see how Russell losing twice proves anything about the jury-especially when you have people like Rupert, Amanda, Candice, and Danielle on the jury. Most people dislike the former, and can't understand why the 3 girls are brought back in the first place. Russell will probably have the disadvantage of being the new guy and not having any pre-made alliances. But I think Sandra is going to hold her own this season as well, so there will probably be competition. No one saw Russell's game before, and he had a strategy that worked, so I'd probably play the same way again, too. And the first AS jury was definitely the most bitter in Survivor history by many people's opinions.

I like to see a player win by having more than just a social game. If that was the case, it'd be pretty boring if everyone was just trying to play nice and make friends and act like this was summer camp. One of the reasons the first season of Big Brother didn't do so well. Heck, Richard Hatch told people on the boat before the very first marooning that he was voting everyone off and was going to win. However, I guess that depends what kind of game you want to see played.

I can't wait for the idoling of Cirie and JT and to see the hero's go down. That'll be the highlight for me, and either Sandra or Russell beating Parvati. Between the 3, Sandra would be my #1 pick but as long as Parvati doesn't win again, it's all good.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3833733;
    So happy Stephenie is gone already. I liked her in Palu, this season, I'm so happy she's gone. Can't wait to see Cirie leave soon. I liked her in Micronesia, but since her kinda threw her and Amanda's relationship out the window because she played the game and voted Cirie out in the end, I dislike her now. SO bye Cirie and I never liked Colby, so ye.

Hope you you enjoyed my thoughts, LOL

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RANDY VOTED OUT BY RUSSLE FRAMING HIM!!!!
    You mean at tribal council and during the pre-Council scheming? I took that possibly being her covering up an alliance with Amanda... or at least just trying to deflect the idea that Cirie was a threat that needed to be eliminated due to her Amanda alliance. I don't think she really hates Amanda for making the smart move...and I don't think Amanda thinks she does. It's the best move for both A & C that they seem to be not allied...but we've seen them talking, and they still seem to be on good terms.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3833747;

I like to see a player win by having more than just a social game. If that was the case, it'd be pretty boring if everyone was just trying to play nice and make friends and act like this was summer camp. One of the reasons the first season of Big Brother didn't do so well. Heck, Richard Hatch told people on the boat before the very first marooning that he was voting everyone off and was going to win. However, I guess that depends what kind of game you want to see played.
    ICAM!!! I hate to see Survivor being JUST the social game!! And what happened to keeping the tribe strong in the beginning so as to win challenges? Get rid of those "skinny" gals (how can a Candace or Courtney stay in the game longer than Boston Rob or Coach or Tyson?) Sure those guys are obnoxious but so is Russell and he manages to stay until the end!
    I guess it is what kind of game you want to see played but I'd really like to see the end game made up strong physical players. Guess maybe they need to have an all Male Survivor but then no one would watch because there would be no skimpy bikinis (although Tyson's has been pretty brief!! )

+ Reply to Thread