+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 103 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3819449;
    I don't like the idea of Second Chances, aka early boots being brought back. I feel like in order to be brought back you really do need to be an All Star; granted, there have been some questionable All Stars, but for the most part, I've understood why a player is brought back after making it relatively far their season and having a pretty large impact on the game. If you can't make it to the jury, I don't consider you an All Star, and I think that's even more unfair to bring back early boots vs. bringing back an All Star for the 3rd time.
    In the earlier seasons, there were definitely some people I would have loved to have seen gotten a second chance. It wasn't because of anything they did, they just got a wrench thrown into the game and couldn't do anything about it. The people who left because of medical reasons I've always wanted to see get a second chance. Maybe they aren't the most deserving because of that, but it would be nice to see them be able to return and play the game and maybe have a better chance. During Marquesas, two of my early favorites (Gina and Hunter) got the short end of the stick by being on an incompetent tribe that was going the route of Ulong. Gina managed to get saved by a tribe swap and an almost hard to lose IC, but still left pre-jury. There was a girl during either Thailand or Amazon who seemed to just be sick from day 1 so her tribe considered her a weak link and booted her off. Now, I doubt any early season first or early boot would be considered, but in all honesty I don't remember half the people nowadays that make it to the final 5, let alone who goes first.

‘Survivor’: Have all the beans been spilled? - The Orange County Register

We’re just a week away from the start of “Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains,” the second “Survivor” season to feature an all-stars cast.

And it appears that, just like with the first all-star season, CBS was unable to keep a lid on the outcome.

Several spoilers have cropped up on the Internet purporting to have the scoop on what happened on Samoa last summer. It’s the Watcher’s policy not to leave spoilers in plain sight, so if you want to know, click through to the rest of this article.

The most interesting information this season is landing on the venerable discussion board ********* ****. Two posters in particular, who go by the handles SurvivorsUnite and missyae, claim to have detailed information about the outcome.

Both seem credible; missyae revealed quite a bit of correct information about last season’s “Survivor: Samoa.”

Both have the same final three: Pearl Islands winner Sandra Diaz-Twine, Fans vs. Favorites winner Parvati Shallow and Samoa runner-up Russell Hantz, all from the Villains tribe. Missyae says that Sandra wins.

The also agree that Jessica “Sugar” Kiper from Gabon is the first person out and that the Villains tribe dominates pre-merge.

SurvivorsUnite goes so far as to give a complete boot list. In order, from first out to the last juror: Sugar, Stephenie LaGrossa, Randy Bailey, Cirie Fields, Tom Westman, Tyson Apostol, James Clement, Rob Mariano, (jury begins), Benjamin “Coach” Wade, Courtney Yates, J.T. Thomas, Amanda Kimmel, Candice Woodcock, Danielle DiLorenzo, Rupert Boneham, Colby Donaldson, Jerri Manthey.

Another poster, SurvivorsReadyGo, claims that Sandra is not in the final three, but leaves the game early. Instead, Amanda joins Parvati, Russell and Jerri in the final four. Although SurvivorsReadyGo seems sincere, he/she has no track record, so the credibility of the information seems lower.

As a veteran follower of spoilers, the Watcher gives SurvivorsUnite’s and missyae’s information a high degree of credibility, but we’ve been misled before. However, if the first couple of boots go as predicted, I would take the rest to the bank
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Wow, I wonder if this article came with a spoiler alert in case Survivor fans didn't want to know the supposed outcome of the show

I can't believe the author of this article mentioned SurvivorsReadyGo, who was clearly making up "spoilers" just to get attention. I don't think the author did much research before writing this article.

When the thread switched from who was going to be on the show to the actual boot order without warning it totally ruined this upcoming season for me. Maybe next season we can have two separate spoiler threads with one having boot orders and the other having production type spoilers.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I hope the boot list is incorrect.

Going off of what I've read, heard, and seen, Amanda is one of the only ones where there is no definitive reasoning for her boot. With what I have read, this may just be one of the better seasons, strategy-wise. It's like a shark tank, with idols, double idols, Russell, Parvati, and more!

I do like the idea of a Second Chances-for people who were not only voted due to illness/medevacs/so forth, but also a few early boots and people who were shafted by circumstances beyond their control. I would bring a good portion of the Ulongs in-Angie, James, Ibrehim, Jeff-but also bring in Ashley, Joe, Russ Swan, Gina, Erin (Thailand), Wanda, Billy, Tina (Exile Island)...to name a few. If it's all first-boots, it wouldn't be the greatest, however there were some entertaining characters or people with potential who went early. I would totally love to see Jessie back, but she's gone on with the acting thing and what not.

And just please, please, please give us one season with Judd, Shane, and JRB.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelee;3819459;
    I think the best way to do a Second Chances season is to invite back the first booted from each season. It would almost be a brand new season/cast because we had no time to get to know them and they are practically nobodies outside of their communities.
    I emphatically agree. Not only would it be great to get to know some of these people better, but nearly everyone likes the idea of a second chance.

Further, a lot of these people were voted out because they were clearly grating, annoying, weak and or unlikeable. How crazy a season would it be with an entire cast of misfits?
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Probst did a video on why some people were picked or not:

Hatch--in jail acourse

Colleen--asked but declined

JFP--never considered

Shane- Made cut, bumped for Russell H.

Terry- Finalist

Ozzy- Felt he was over exposed

Yul- Neither a hero or villain

Brain H.- Too hated by public

Corrine- work

Mike S.- 2nd season 4th boot not well enough known ( but will be on if theirs a second chance type season )

So many guys left off because they had list of 20-25 guys for 10 spots.
    Last edited by pawpaw; 02-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I hope the boot list is wrong. I am going to totally lose interest if Boston Rob leaves that early. Any Hope?!?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Ozzy's overexposed but Rupert isn't? The guy's got an award unofficially named after him. Keep on spinning your theories, Probst. Yul not a hero, but Candice is and Sandra's a villian? And let's not forget Danielle, whose thread on this site mostly consists of "who is she again?" Re: Mike Skupin, I wish Probst would give viewers credit and think more outside the box and realize that they don't need to cast just from the last few seasons so viewers will know who you are. I'm glad Terry didn't get cast, but it irks me a little that Shane got bumped yet we have Tyson, Randy, and then Rob and James getting third chances. Problem with people like Russell and Coach is now every season we're bound to get one. All anyone that wants camera time or the possible inclusion into a future AS has to do is create a schtick and make the season you're own

I do like the idea of a Second Chances-for people who were not only voted due to illness/medevacs/so forth, but also a few early boots and people who were shafted by circumstances beyond their control. I would bring a good portion of the Ulongs in-Angie, James, Ibrehim, Jeff-but also bring in Ashley, Joe, Russ Swan, Gina, Erin (Thailand), Wanda, Billy, Tina (Exile Island)...to name a few. If it's all first-boots, it wouldn't be the greatest, however there were some entertaining characters or people with potential who went early. I would totally love to see Jessie back, but she's gone on with the acting thing and what not.

And just please, please, please give us one season with Judd, Shane, and JRB.
    As I was thinking about the whole heroes and villians thing last night, it dawned on me how screwed up this casting was. The third timers for one thing, and then some of these people seriously being considered a villian or heros when others that fit that title more accurately. There was Ace, JRB, Dreamz, Jonathan, Adam, Aras, Shane, Judd, Jamie, Natalie (okay, so maybe not all accurately but beats the heck out of some of the others). For a second chances, as I mentioned before it better not be an excuse to bring people back a third or fourth time. I doubt we'd see people from the early seasons, but I would love to see Joel (Borneo), Kimmi, Jeff, Skupin (Outback), Gina, Hunter (Marquesas), Tanya (Thailand), Andrew (PI), Brook, Brady, John P., John K., Rory (Vanuatu), Angie, Jolanda (Palau), Margaret, Brian, Brandon (Guatemala), Misty, Bruce (EI), Cristina (CI), Aaron (China), and Tracy (Micronesia).

As for the boot order, I'm heart broken Sugar gets booted first It sounds like the it's probably fairly accurate, at least for the pre-jury/merge phase. I am glad to see the backs of Stephenie, Cirie, Rob, Tyson, Randy, and James sooner rather than later. I think Amanda probably is outnumbered. She's on the heroes side and they go into the merge outnumbered as it is. I'm not sure what leads to Coach and Courtney going first into the jury (if that's accurate), but JT gets double idoled and then if all is right Amanda goes next. After her was Candice, who left because her alliance with Russell was exposed, and then Danielle, who admitted her big mouth got her kicked out. That just leaves two remaining heroes, Colby and Rupert. I think it's probably more just a numbers thing at the time.

+ Reply to Thread