+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3817794;
    A smidge of a spoiler: Cirie and JT are both Idoled.
    JT is double idoled.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Colby Donaldson is still the hottest thing on tv. I don't drool or dribble over many people, but Colby has always done it for me in a major way.

Would LOVE to have seen Richard Hatch on this show. And maybe a little Kelly and a little Sue.
    Last edited by Jexter; 02-05-2010 at 07:13 AM.

The person who correctly spoiled season # 20 as Hero's vs villains says season #22 is called "second chances"

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3819022;
    The person who correctly spoiled season # 20 as Hero's vs villains says season #22 is called "second chances"

That person was merely fantasizing season 20 as Heros vs Villains and admits that it was just a coincidence, so I doubt season 22 is "second chances". It better not be, we would have just had season 20 as another season where playres are brought back.

However, due to Survivor budget cuts, it's widely believed Survivor seasons will be shot back-to-back in the same location for every 2 seasons (like Samoa and Heros vs. Villains), and if that's the case, some say that every other season will be a season where players are brought back. I think that would be ridiculous, but I've been wrong before about calling Survivor ideas ridiculous and having Survivor actually pull it off (Fans vs Favorites, for example).

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3819106;
    That person was merely fantasizing season 20 as Heros vs Villains and admits that it was just a coincidence, so I doubt season 22 is "second chances". It better not be, we would have just had season 20 as another season where playres are brought back.

However, due to Survivor budget cuts, it's widely believed Survivor seasons will be shot back-to-back in the same location for every 2 seasons (like Samoa and Heros vs. Villains), and if that's the case, some say that every other season will be a season where players are brought back. I think that would be ridiculous, but I've been wrong before about calling Survivor ideas ridiculous and having Survivor actually pull it off (Fans vs Favorites, for example).
    I think they got really lucky with FvsF. Not just with how some of the favorites learned from the first time around how to actually play the game, but some of the fans certainly provided good moments. It would have been interesting to see that group of fans against just a regular tribe and see how things went. For me, the first AS totally tanked, and I'm not entirely hopeful that this one won't do the same. People change the second time around, and it's not always for the better. If people thought there'd be another AS so soon, practically everyone on S21 would be auditioning to get cast a second time rather than worrying about the game at the time.

I always thought a second chances might be neat, or doing an AS with a tribe of jury vs pre-jury. Obviously those who went early would definitely be fighting hard to last longer. But I wouldn't trust this show and second chances in the same sentence. I'm not sure what they'd see as worthy of a second chance, but seriously, if I see any of these people for the 3rd or 4th time on my TV again I doubt I'd watch this show again

I like the idea of second chances, as long is it is either first or second offs.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3819106;
    due to Survivor budget cuts, it's widely believed Survivor seasons will be shot back-to-back in the same location for every 2 seasons (like Samoa and Heros vs. Villains)
    Burnett has confirmed that is how it will be from now on.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3814525;
    Villains vote out Randy in week three because of Russell stealing their machete and "incriminating" Randy
    I'm so happy to hear Randy won't be around long, he's my most unfavorite of them all.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I don't like the idea of Second Chances, aka early boots being brought back. I feel like in order to be brought back you really do need to be an All Star; granted, there have been some questionable All Stars, but for the most part, I've understood why a player is brought back after making it relatively far their season and having a pretty large impact on the game. If you can't make it to the jury, I don't consider you an All Star, and I think that's even more unfair to bring back early boots vs. bringing back an All Star for the 3rd time.

FORT Newbie

I think the best way to do a Second Chances season is to invite back the first booted from each season. It would almost be a brand new season/cast because we had no time to get to know them and they are practically nobodies outside of their communities.

Other than that, it would be a big mistake to do nearly back to back AS editions.

+ Reply to Thread