+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

For anyone interested TV Guide Channel has an hour long preview/behind the scenes show. They interview all 20 contestants & Jeff Probst, show the tribal council area & how it was built & show previews of the first 2 challenges. The show is hosted by this seasons winner Natalie.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3814525;
    Villains vote out Randy in week three because of Russell stealing their machete and "incriminating" Randy
    Randy could probably just get himself voted off in time. So I wonder if Russell was on the chopping block and saved himself by pointing the finger at Randy?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3815845;
    So I wonder if Russell was on the chopping block and saved himself by pointing the finger at Randy?
    Looks like the villian tribe is divided in 3 factions-I'm sure Russell feels nowhere as safe as he did in Samoa.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Russell isn't in nearly as much in control of things as Samoa.

Candice is voted off because Candice admits Russell made a F2 deal with her; apparently the villains don't like that but vote Candice out over Russell so they don't lose their numbers in the merge. Russell could have been voted out otherwise had the villains had the numbers.

Danielles mouth sends her home--the night she is voted out she is not the target but says some stupid things at tribal and several people change their votes.

Several pair of socks come up missing--no one understands till they see episode #1 of samoa afterwards

Richard Hatch Season 1

Reading about Corinne, it sounds to me like Danielle was a later addition, as she was the sort of "Huh?" casting in the bunch. I'm glad that Danielle is there, though, cause I do not want to see Corinne again on my screen.

Of course, I am a huge fan of Shane and would have loved to see him over ANY of the male villains. There were quite a few other people who I would have loved to see cast. Rob, I think his time is up. Tyson, huh? If being Coach's sidekick makes you a villain, then that helps compensate. Randy, I can understand. Coach, understandable. Ditto on Russell. But Shane, JRB, Judd, Dreamz, Alex (Fiji)-those would have been good picks.

I don't know why they wouldn't have asked any Guatemala folks, but a lot of that season WAS Steph/Bobby Jon, with some Danni, Gary, and Judd thrown in there and Lydia's pancake dance for good measure. Gary would have been someone good for the heroes, though. As far as Borneo, my speculation is that there isn't really anyone too "memorable" besides Rich and Sue as far as villains go, and there's no way that they'd bring Rudy back out for another go (as much as I loved him).
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I'm loving this. But what's with all the contestants spilling details? I didn't think they'd openly do that

So will Candice be expecting that they vote Russell off or does she know she's going? I guess it serves them right for making her a hero. I do think I'll enjoy seeing Russell not having the upper hand. Even though no one saw him play the game, it sounds like he's still on the outs.

I think this is one reason I'm not digging the whole AS concept (again) is the pre-made alliances/knowledge of everyone.

I don't know why they wouldn't have asked any Guatemala folks, but a lot of that season WAS Steph/Bobby Jon, with some Danni, Gary, and Judd thrown in there and Lydia's pancake dance for good measure. Gary would have been someone good for the heroes, though. As far as Borneo, my speculation is that there isn't really anyone too "memorable" besides Rich and Sue as far as villains go, and there's no way that they'd bring Rudy back out for another go (as much as I loved him).
    For us long time viewers, I do wish they had included someone from every season or at least got someone from the first season (of all seasons). Rich probably would have been included had he not had his prison issues. Considering Sue quit the first time, and didn't seem all that interested to be there to begin with, I doubt she would have considered returning again. But I loved Kelly and Gervase, and heck even Dr. ABC Sean made for some memorable viewing. I would have much rather had a better made up cast of all seasons rather than the majority of 3rd timers, as well as having to see Tyson or Randy again. I guess that would make sense why Danielle got cast, but seriously? They couldn't find anyone else? Same with Amanda, I just have a hard time believing the producers considered another AS and Amanda was the first name that came to them.

Speaking of Borneo, I would have liked to have seen some people who almost made the jury but just missed it-like Joel, Mike Skupin and Jeff Varner from Outback, Andrew from PI, Tracy from Micronesia-just some examples.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-03-2010 at 12:35 AM.

A smidge of a spoiler: Cirie and JT are both Idoled.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Finally a title: Episode 1 Title: 'Slay Everyone, Trust No One

Richard Hatch Season 1

Probst had said that when they found out they were going to be divided heroes vs villians, the villians weren't all happy with that label. I'm sure it was a shock for Sandra to be on that side I wonder if any of the ones on the heroes side felt more vulnerable.

So this is what we have so far for the eliminations: Sugar goes first because she's Sugar and doesn't mesh well? Stephenie and Tom don't fit into the Hollywood crowd. Cirie gets idoled. Randy gets framed. James gets a pity boot due to an injury. Rob played the game the same way he had the first two times and it catches up with him.

As for the jury, Candice and Danielle have big mouths. Colby and Rupert just seem to be outnumbered by women. JT get idoled, and I'm sure Coach getting booted is pretty much no reason needed.

EW had a fairly funny piece up about which woman would stab James in the back this time, and whether he'd stay the king of blockheads or finally redeems himself. It always sucks when someone gets injured and can't continue, though in all honesty I think James would have been doomed again anyway.

+ Reply to Thread