+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Is Shane the same guy who was also a smoker and a lot of his stress was because he could not smoke out there?
    If that's the guy, I, too, would have preferred him to Russell.
    I am glad, however, that Corinne will not be there. Don't like that woman at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3808916;
    Is Shane the same guy who was also a smoker and a lot of his stress was because he could not smoke out there?
    If that's the guy, I, too, would have preferred him to Russell.
    I am glad, however, that Corinne will not be there. Don't like that woman at all.
    That was him. He also had his own rock that he was quite possessive of as well There was that reward challenge where his tribe won a trip to a local village and he was able to smoke finally. One of the best scenes ever EI I didn't care for as a whole season, but there were some people I really did like looking back-Danielle (though I can't say she's one I'd want to see a second time), Courtney (almost as nutty as Shane), Bruce, Aras, Cirie (before FvsF when I stopped liking her), and Misty, who got booted 3rd.

Premiere is 2 hrs and only 1 boot. So it it an actually 2 hour premiere--not like Gabon? where we had 2 one hour shows run back to back.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3809336;
    Premiere is 2 hrs and only 1 boot. So it it an actually 2 hour premiere--not like Gabon? where we had 2 one hour shows run back to back.
    Oh good!! I hope that's an indication there will be less show time taken up with challenges and more with interpersonal stuff. I liked that about Gabon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3809815;
    Oh good!! I hope that's an indication there will be less show time taken up with challenges and more with interpersonal stuff. I liked that about Gabon.
    Probst is really hyping this season up though with the return of all past challenges, but since there will only be 1 boot on the first episode, I'm assuming there's just one challenge, so yes, hopefully there will be a lot more interpersonal stuff

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Presumably a reward challenge of some kind as well....

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3809009;
    That was him. He also had his own rock that he was quite possessive of as well There was that reward challenge where his tribe won a trip to a local village and he was able to smoke finally. One of the best scenes ever EI I didn't care for as a whole season, but there were some people I really did like looking back-Danielle (though I can't say she's one I'd want to see a second time), Courtney (almost as nutty as Shane), Bruce, Aras, Cirie (before FvsF when I stopped liking her), and Misty, who got booted 3rd.
    Thanks.
    He was a hoot.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I understand why Russel got the spot over Shane as Russel was hyped up as the most evil villain to ever play the game. What I do not understand is why Shane couldn't have been on the show instead of someone like Tyson, whom I do not even see as a villain, but rather a delusional moron. Shane, in my opinion, is a lot more of a memorable character than Tyson and he also made it further in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3810171;
    Presumably a reward challenge of some kind as well....
    Reward Challenges are never on the first episode. I can't recall one time that it was, unless my memory sucks

Usually a first episode reward challenge provides the winning team with fire, doesn't it?

+ Reply to Thread