+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3793812;
    Who is the rumored top 3? I havent heard.

Oh and thanxs to whomever did the new banner! LOVE IT! Looking at everyone's picture up there Tom is definatly the hottest thing around.
    Two former female winners and one male first place runner-up. I love the banner as well.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Sandra, Parvati and Russell are the F3, with Sandra favored to win, and Russel supposedly gets 0 votes--thus putting Parvati in 2nd place.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3794035;
    Sandra, Parvati and Russell are the F3, with Sandra favored to win, and Russel supposedly gets 0 votes--thus putting Parvati in 2nd place.
    meh. I havent seen the seasons with them in it so I dont really know anything about them. Im kinda bummed it isnt Tom.

The second injury is Rupert--Boston Rob breaks Rupert's toe in the challenge.

Parvati dislocates Stephenie's shoulder in the same challenge.

Damn, the villains are coming in strong

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3794035;
    Boot order

1. Sugar
    2. Stephenie
    3. Randy
    4. Cirie
    5. Tom
    6. Tyson
    7. James
    8. Rob
    9. Coach
    10. Courtney
    11. JT
    12. Amanda
    13. Candice
    14. Danielle
    15. Rupert
    16. Colby
    17. Jerri

Also: 6-8 idols are played this season.

PLEASE can we tone it down on the idols from now on?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The idols were fun, entertaining, and I guess edge of your seat in the Yau-Man/James/FvsF era. Now? I think they just expect blindsides and think that the past idol good tv will repeat itself. I wish they'd just do away with them.

Damn, those villians really live up to their title Though I know it was an accident (I'd hope anyway) kind of funny that a villian breaks one of the most beloved heroes of all time toes.

So if that boot order is correct, which I'm hoping it is and hoping that the only wrong placements would be Tom and Sugar (I can do without Amanda or Rupert lasting long but I'll live), it looks like an alleged alliance of Cirie/Amanda/James/Candice that supposedly leads to Stephenie getting booted didn't last long. I'm really curious what will end up prompting them to get rid of Tom so early He just seems like an odd choice for an early boot. Pre-jury, again if the boot order is correct, 5 heroes and 3 villians leave, 3 villians make the finals, but 5 heroes will be on the jury which I guess will probably make them feel important that they can sway the game. I can totally see Sandra winning with that jury. I had heard way back that there wasn't going to be any tribal swap this season. So if true, the heroes really suck challenge wise. Odd too, since I think they have a stronger group overall.

I like Russell, but I really hope they don't focus all but 2 seconds of every episode on the guy. I miss the days of Survivor where we didn't get to the finals and suddenly some new guy or girl just is there and looks like they just crashed the set. I like getting to know everyone, and especially if they do make it far in the game. Having people like Coach, Rupert, and Russell just tries to have new contestants realize what they need to do for camera time and producer love, so they'll just try to one up the others. Russell was a great game player, probably one of the best not to win, but he had horrible sour grapes which took him down a few notches for me, and it's not like he's the only one to ever play a great game.
    Last edited by karalott; 01-13-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3795022;
    Also: 6-8 idols are played this season.

PLEASE can we tone it down on the idols from now on?

And seems Russell finds several of them but never plays one.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Everyone on the jury has supposedly spilled who they voted for except for Jerri.

Sandra and Parvati both got 4 votes each, with Jerri being the deciding factor who is not revealing how she voted.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3799262;
    Everyone on the jury has supposedly spilled who they voted for except for Jerri.

Sandra and Parvati both got 4 votes each, with Jerri being the deciding factor who is not revealing how she voted.
    Of course she would be the deciding factor. I can see Jerry being the resident bitter betty and scold them for voting her out.

I really hope Sandra pulls it off. I couldn't stomach another Parvati win. And the jury has to know that Sandra would be a more popular choice with the audience.

See if any of them get my vote for Most Popular Survivor I remember the days when the show would sue these peeps for spilling the beans. Doesn't seem to matter now.

So who voted for who?

+ Reply to Thread