+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

One of the injuries is Stephenie dislocating her shoulder. Perhaps that, combined with her supposed refusal to join Amanda/Candice/Cirie/James in an alliance probably leads to her early boot.

The other injury may be James. We know James gets injured early on but is not evacuated. He supposedly hangs in there a few rounds until he gets voted out over sympathy.

I heard about a fist fight going on with Russell and Coach.. I wonder if that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3791393;
    I heard about a fist fight going on with Russell and Coach.. I wonder if that's true.
    Oh, please, please, PLEASE let it be true.

Wouldn't it be great if Coach won such a fight and then started calling himself the "Trollslayer"?
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3791393;
    Oh, I would love that! I wouldn't know who to root for, though...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

And here I thought that I was keeping up. This season was shot in New Zealand?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3791342;
    One of the injuries is Stephenie dislocating her shoulder. Perhaps that, combined with her supposed refusal to join Amanda/Candice/Cirie/James in an alliance probably leads to her early boot.

The other injury may be James. We know James gets injured early on but is not evacuated. He supposedly hangs in there a few rounds until he gets voted out over sympathy.
    Okay, so Amanda forms an alliance with Cirie yet wants to take her out? Of course considering Cirie is rumroed to be an early boot, I guess it doesn't last. Unless she's an injury. It really sucks when these guys end up getting injured and it winds up being game ending.

I hadn't heard of 2 injuries, just James. I wonder if it's Tom? Of all the pre-jury boots, his was somewhat surprising. I can see him being a target because he's a past winner and dominates the challenges. If he's not doing so hot this time around, challenge wise, I guess it'd make sense. I'm actually rooting for the villians tribe. Never thought I'd say that And I almost wish Hatch had been there now, because he'd just be the icing on the cake on a tribe with Coach, Randy, and Russell. In a fist fight, I guess I'd root for both of them to take each other out. If that happened, I hope they show it.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3791553;
    And here I thought that I was keeping up. This season was shot in New Zealand?
    It was shot in Samoa, right?. So why the NZ military helicopters?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

At the 10th aniversity event Friday Probst said the injuried woman and the topless woman are one in the same. She finishes and wins the challange injuried and topless.

The other injury is a broken toe.
    Last edited by pawpaw; 01-10-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

The thing I heard with James though is that his injury is one that will probably haunt him for the rest of his life-he's still affected by it today.

Also, this season may just be Idols 'r Us. From what I have read, the only thing that could have made this better is replacing Tyson with either Judd or Shane.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

So what do people think of the rumored Top 3 ?

+ Reply to Thread