+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

If Jean-Robert is a possibility then I'm hoping for Courtney for entertainment purposes.

Here's my dream list that would probably never happen..

Villains: Rob C
    Johnny Fairplay
    Shane
    Randy
    Coach
    Jerri
    Courtney (China)
    Katie (Palau)
    Corinne
    Twila/Helen

Heroes: Mike (Australia)
    Paschal
    Tom (Palau)
    Rupert (to get voted off early and/or epically)
    Aras
    Tracy (sooo underrated yet awesome)
    Colleen
    Kelly G.
    Sandra
    Peih Gee

Ugh...Amanda was indeed asked...and she said YES. I'll only be happy with this casting decision if Amanda makes it to the finals again and loses

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3585519;
    I don't think Jeff sees Coach as a villain. And I'm sure he would love to see him come back.
    Coach will be back. I'm sure he's sitting in the airport, bags packed, ready to go. I don't get Probst's love obsession with the guy. There've been better on the show before, though I don't know about more bizarre. Either he was doing an acting job or is truly a nut. Either way, I hope he gets an early boot, but watch their be some twist where Probst's beloved gets to come back And if he winds up on the heroes side, he's not the only one losing it.

Ugh...Amanda was indeed asked...and she said YES. I'll only be happy with this casting decision if Amanda makes it to the finals again and loses
    I'd be so happy if this was true. I loved Amanda! She's never had a vote cast against her (that counted) and made it to the finals twice. Sadly, she lost miserably both times, but she still has a record going for her It would be interesting if she could be the only person in Survivor history to make it to the finals 3 times and lose each time. I wonder if that's their motive. So if she got asked, Ozzy better have been asked.

Villains: Rob C
    Johnny Fairplay
    Shane
    Randy
    Coach
    Jerri
    Courtney (China)
    Katie (Palau)
    Corinne
    Twila/Helen
    I forgot all about Shane! Now that's a love to hate villian I could be in favor of Rupert coming back if it meant he got an early boot, since he feels entitled to stick around and win.

Some of my favorites I'd love to see on the heroes side are: Kelly W., Kelly G., Neleh, Sugar, Tracy, JT, Tom (Palau), Bobby Jon, Ozzy, Colby. And for the villians, Rob M., Shane, Dreamz, Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala), Jerri, and though I don't want to see them, I guess Natalie, Coach, Randy, and Corinne, if for anything to see them go to LL first, second, and third (no particular order). Natalie can stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3587841;

I'd be so happy if this was true. I loved Amanda! She's never had a vote cast against her (that counted) and made it to the finals twice. Sadly, she lost miserably both times, but she still has a record going for her It would be interesting if she could be the only person in Survivor history to make it to the finals 3 times and lose each time. I wonder if that's their motive. So if she got asked, Ozzy better have been asked.
    I actually don't have a problem with Amanda (I was rooting for her and Parvati in FvF), I'm mainly just against third timers .

I do like Shane though, I've said a lot during FvF that I wish Shane would have replaced Jonny Fairplay.

The ones I particularly loved to hate were the ones who saw themselves as the supreme manipulators. Like Shane and Coach. The ones who saw themselves as the alpha alpha males. I wonder how quickly a team of those guys would self-implode. LOL

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I was just looking on Sucks and via info (true or not) from Coby, no one from Borneo or Guatemala was asked (why not ask from every season? It's the 10 year/20th season anniversary!) Guatemala is one of my favorites, too I'd rather no one from Fiji got asked, that was a snoozer. Four female winners were asked and there's rumors Amber is pregnant, so I hope that's true, because what a waste of space to fill her in. Or hopefully she doesn't make it on. So if that's true, that'd be Tina, Vecepia, Jenna M., Sandra (who turned down the first AS), Parvati. I'd guess it'd be Tina, Jenna M., Sandra, and Parvati who were asked, as I can't believe they'd ask Vee. Rupert, Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala), Fairplay, Rob M., and Coach have all been asked as well.
    Last edited by karalott; 07-19-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3588898;
    I was just looking on Sucks and via info (true or not) from Coby, no one from Borneo or Guatemala was asked (why not ask from every season? It's the 10 year/20th season anniversary!) Guatemala is one of my favorites, too I'd rather no one from Fiji got asked, that was a snoozer. Four female winners were asked and there's rumors Amber is pregnant, so I hope that's true, because what a waste of space to fill her in. Or hopefully she doesn't make it on. So if that's true, that'd be Tina, Vecepia, Jenna M., Sandra (who turned down the first AS), Parvati. I'd guess it'd be Tina, Jenna M., Sandra, and Parvati who were asked, as I can't believe they'd ask Vee. Rupert, Stephenie (Palau/Guatemala), Fairplay, Rob M., and Coach have all been asked as well.
    Oh God..please, no more Rupert.

Why would they invite Fairplay? He just quit the FvF show without even playing... what a waste of a spot.

Here's a list of the people who were supposedly asked and said YES:

Tom Westman
    Johnny Fairplay
    Big Tom
    Shane
    Rupert
    Randy
    Ozzy
    Coach
    James
    Ace
    Cirie
    Jean Robert
    Parvati
    Sierra
    Tina
    Twila
    Amanda
    Jerri

Jenna M
    Sandra
    Stephenie
    Natalie
    Sugar

Credit goes to Coby (From S10, who also accurately listed the cast for FvF..so...ugh! So many from Micronesia, I just freakin saw Parvati, Amanda, James, Ozzy, Cirie...come on...) I bolded all the three-timers.

It doesn't seem quite fair to bring back people who've already won the $1 M prize.
    If they have to bring back prior winners, I'd much prefer to see Richard Hatch over some of these wanna bees. He's still the first and the best and the smartest, IMO, of course, of all the winners. I still think Season 1, though, was the best season ever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread