+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

So do we know who is scheduled to appear?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3579304;
    So do we know who is scheduled to appear?

No not yet, everyone is just speculating and presenting their wish lists.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3579594;
    No not yet, everyone is just speculating and presenting their wish lists.
    OK. thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3579105;
    Tom (from Palau, if that's who you mean) reportedly turned down FvsF though I'd love to see him come back. I'm guessing other villians would probably be: Coach, Randy, Corinne, Natalie, Dreamz, maybe Rocky, Tyson, and heroes would be Yau-Man, Terry, James, Sugar, JT, Ozzy (I hope ), Micronesia Erik (I could see them giving the poor kid a chance to redeem himself after his immunity necklace blunder), maybe Tracy since Jeff did say she was one of the more underrated players. If they bring back past contestants who've done it before, along with James, Ozzy, and Yau, I could see them asking Cirie, Parvati, Jonathan, Rob M., Hatch (I really hope he can't make it just to crush his ego).
    Apparently Parvati and Amanda were asked to come back for a third time, and Jean Robert was asked to come back. I have a feeling the procuders are going to call 40 or 50 people just to create a big pool of cast members to choose from to make the best cast they see possible. I am against bringing back people for a third time though. 3 times on Survivor? Come on now...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3581720;
    Apparently Parvati and Amanda were asked to come back for a third time, and Jean Robert was asked to come back. I have a feeling the procuders are going to call 40 or 50 people just to create a big pool of cast members to choose from to make the best cast they see possible. I am against bringing back people for a third time though. 3 times on Survivor? Come on now...
    Amanda?! Really? Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the few who liked her, but that surprises me she'd be a choice. I do hope that the majority of the cast isn't filled with people who've done it before. I think they can find plenty to fit the heroes/villians label without casting those for a 3rd time.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3581910;
    Amanda?! Really? Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the few who liked her, but that surprises me she'd be a choice. I do hope that the majority of the cast isn't filled with people who've done it before. I think they can find plenty to fit the heroes/villians label without casting those for a 3rd time.
    Hasn't both previous All Stars Survivor seasons surprised us with some of its casting choices?

I just don't want to see anyone for the third time despite how much I may like them. Besides, we just had Fans Vs Favorites a little over a year ago.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, I wasn't sure where to post this, but I think I'll try here.

I live in Southern California and it's fairly common to see celebs out and about. I was driving down Pacific Coast Hwy in Redondo Beach today and saw a brand new beige Mercedes convertible (still with paper plates) being driven by a man wearing a Survivor buff on his head. He was white with long (middle of his back) dark hair. I thought it was kind of odd - don't know if he was just a BIG Survivor fan or a winning contestant or ????? I didn't recognize him, but he was wearing dark glasses. Ideas?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3581720;
    Coby says 35 people were called in by survivor and 10 were 3rd timers.

Judge denied Hatch too.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3582529;
    Hasn't both previous All Stars Survivor seasons surprised us with some of its casting choices?

I just don't want to see anyone for the third time despite how much I may like them. Besides, we just had Fans Vs Favorites a little over a year ago.
    Very true I think FvsF was less head scratching than AS, though still about half the cast weren't exactly favorites (and that includes some who turned it down).

Coby says 35 people were called in by survivor and 10 were 3rd timers.

Judge denied Hatch too.
    I had heard that Mark Burnett and company make a list of those they want back that fit the bill, take out the ones who decline, and go from there. I'm happy only 10 3rd timers were asked, as I doubt all 10 will be cast. That'll make me really happy if Hatch isn't on. Granted, he's the original villian, and one you can love to hate rather than loathe (Corinne, Coach) but his ego is just so huge I'd like to see this go off without him.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3584181;
    Granted, he's the original villian, and one you can love to hate rather than loathe (Corinne, Coach)
    I don't think Jeff sees Coach as a villain. And I'm sure he would love to see him come back.

+ Reply to Thread