+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Is there a particular reason why they don't bring back anybody from Season 1? That is still my favorite season and I don't remember very many of the contestants from the other seasons. And, of those that I do remember from other seasons, they always seem to be the ones I really don't like.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

There could be a few reasons: First, it's hard to get people. They wanted Richard, but the judge denied him. Gervase also either said no or was declined. Colleen was one of the only ones who turned down the original All-Stars (the other was Elizabeth), and Greg is well, Greg. Rudy's getting on in years, and Sue would probably never do anything Survivor again (although this is just assumption based on her bad experience last time). Also, some of the people who probably would have said yes, as much as I hate to say it, would not have been the most memorable bunch of folks. They want to get a very dynamic cast, and they need the creme de la creme of people-the ones who people remember the most. That's why people like Rupert, Rob, and Amanda are back for a third time, and evidently Russell must be a very big villain if they are bringing him back.

I mean, I have my list of people who I would cast, to be honest, if we are going for a straight-out All-Star season, as well as an Outcasts season-but I'm not in charge of casting.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3684437;
    Yep, there were two Courtney's. One was a F3 in China (and will be back), the other was a fire dancer who was ousted by Cirie's 3-2-1 plan.

And yes, Shane essentially went cold-turkey.
    It's all coming back to me now! Didn't she tick Bruce off by doing some kind of fire dance in his zen rock garden thingy? I'm sure when I see pictures I'll remember a lot of these people.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

I would like to see some old faves only if the challenges were like the ones on I'm a celebrity..those were brutal.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Looks like this may be the finalized cast:

Jerri
    Colby
    Boston Rob
    Rupert
    Sandra
    Stephenie
    Tom Westman
    Cirie
    Danielle
    Candice
    Parvati
    Amanda
    Courtney Yates
    James
    Randy
    Sugar
    Click to see Spoiler:
    (the first boot)

Coach
    Tyson (spotted at LAX, confirmation from two sources-the Twitter activity may have been a friend)
    JT (spotted on a plane full of Survivors)
    Russell H. (a tip to TDT confirmed that he was the male on S20)

In this case, disappointed doesn't even begin to cover it. I have one word-retread. Seriously, with the number of third-timers? Jerri and Colby, to their defence, have not been seen since the first All-Stars, and they didn't make an impact there. Cirie and Rupert are fan favourites, too. But Parvati, Amanda, James, Stephenie...ugh.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3686403;

Jerri
    Colby
    Boston Rob
    Rupert
    Sandra
    Stephenie
    Tom Westman
    Cirie
    Danielle
    Candice
    Parvati
    Amanda
    Courtney Yates
    James
    Randy
    Sugar
    Click to see Spoiler:
    (the first boot)

Coach
    Tyson (spotted at LAX, confirmation from two sources-the Twitter activity may have been a friend)
    JT (spotted on a plane full of Survivors)

In this case, disappointed doesn't even begin to cover it. I have one word-retread. Seriously, with the number of third-timers? Jerri and Colby, to their defence, have not been seen since the first All-Stars, and they didn't make an impact there. Cirie and Rupert are fan favourites, too. But Parvati, Amanda, James, Stephenie...ugh.
    Ugh at Cirie AGAIN... These 3rd timers may be good players (minus James ) but there IS such a thing as too much. I feel like Rupert, Cirie and Stephenie were shoved down our throats way too much in their two seasons, and now it's about to happen again.

There may be a chance that some of the cast spotted at the airport/in the airplanes were just alternates, hence explaining Tyson's twitter activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3686403;

Jerri
    Colby
    Boston Rob
    Rupert
    Sandra
    Stephenie
    Tom Westman
    Cirie
    Danielle
    Candice
    Parvati
    Amanda
    Courtney Yates
    James
    Randy
    Sugar
    Coach
    Tyson
    JT (
    Not liking this

Sandra's an early out as a previous winner

No guy will trust Cirie so she will make an all girls alliance ( again ) with Parvati, Amanda and Candice

Jerri will not care about the game but to eliminate Colby again

Boston Rob, Coach and Tom will fight on who's king Bee

Courtney, Sugar and Danielle will be useless and cut as dead weight early

James and Rupert will be popular then blindsided and never see it coming

ect......................
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Is this the best they could do? Seriously, why all the 3rd timers if it's just a regular AS season. They could go all the way back to season 1 and find good, interesting, fan favorites/villians that haven't played the game twice.

The only 3rd timers I'm happy to see are Colby and Boston Rob. First timers Tom, Sugar, Courtney, Sandra, and JT. The rest? Bleh. Cirie, Amanda, James, Parvati, Tina, Rupert, Stephenie, Coach, Tyson, Randy? No thanks. Oh well, at least I'll have TAR16, DWTS10, and AI to keep me occupied next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3686569;

Sandra's an early out as a previous winner
    What about Tom, Parvati and JT? Previous winners also. You might also classify Rob as a previous winner since he married one. But he's fun. I watched Amazing Race because of him.

Parvati does not thrill me. Neither does Danielle, Candice and Courtney...(who are they?? not memorable at all....)
    Stephenie and Amanda are the same person to me. Interchangeable. Who is who??

Colby could be on every season if you ask me. He's such purty eye candy...

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3686684;
    What about Tom, Parvati and JT? Previous winners also. You might also classify Rob as a previous winner since he married one. But he's fun. I watched Amazing Race because of him.

Parvati does not thrill me. Neither does Danielle, Candice and Courtney...(who are they?? not memorable at all....)
    Stephenie and Amanda are the same person to me. Interchangeable. Who is who??

Colby could be on every season if you ask me. He's such purty eye candy...
    Actually Courtney is very memorable; she was the second place finisher in China behind Todd and ahead of Amanda.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread