+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

People will also post that they may have seen one of the people on the show and that they came back looking a lot thinner-that's how people spoiled that Coach went as far as he did, because when he came back he had lost a significant amount of weight and he was using his walking stick/a cane.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3666975;
    People will also post that they may have seen one of the people on the show and that they came back looking a lot thinner-that's how people spoiled that Coach went as far as he did, because when he came back he had lost a significant amount of weight and he was using his walking stick/a cane.
    The big one will be Billy Garcia's Charity event which is 2 weeks after they return---who's tan, thin or doesn't show, ect....
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

On TVG Survivor Millionaires a few weeks back Parvati said there is no way she will do Survivor again.

Also the rumour going around is that the Heroes Vs Villians theme has been dropped and it is now going to be called All Stars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynan83;3669445;
    On TVG Survivor Millionaires a few weeks back Parvati said there is no way she will do Survivor again.Also the rumour going around is that the Heroes Vs Villians theme has been dropped and it is now going to be called All Stars 2.
    One can only hope.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

A-men to that.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Tynan83;3669445;
    On TVG Survivor Millionaires a few weeks back Parvati said there is no way she will do Survivor again.
    Only rumor alone they VD rate in Samoa drops 3 points!
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Okay these are 100% confirmations, or as close to. This is not the full cast HOWEVER this will clear up some surprises. All of them were spoiled by Survivor300 over at Sucks, with the exception of Natalie and Sugar.

Jerri (no Twitter activity since 3 Aug)
    Rob ("creatively-timed press announcements of birth")
    Rupert
    Sandra (spoiled by another Sucks user, SurvivorsUnite, that she is indeed in Samoa)
    Stephenie
    Amanda (no Facebook activity since early August)
    Courtney Yates (confirmed to not be the first boot from a Sucks user)
    James
    Natalie (has been inactive on both Facebook and Myspace since early this month)
    Randy (has deleted his Facebook)
    Sugar (allegedly in Romania, has been inactive on Myspace since early this month)
    Coach

Shane did indeed miss the cut, and I have a blog post of his that is an absolute must-read...Shane Powers: Attn: Someone

Also some more spoiler info: Aras, Bob, JT, and Gervase were all asked apparently. Rafe was indeed asked but he had to turn it down because he couldn't leave his job (he's a writer for a large primetime show). Eliza, Ami, Tyson, Bobby Jon, Katie, and Judd (WTF?!?) were NOT asked.
    Last edited by Trista; 08-20-2009 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3670607;
    Okay these are 100% confirmations, or as close to. This is not the full cast HOWEVER this will clear up some surprises. All of them were spoiled by Survivor300 over at Sucks, with the exception of Natalie and Sugar.

Jerri (no Twitter activity since 3 Aug)
    Rob ("creatively-timed press announcements of birth")
    Rupert
    Sandra (spoiled by another Sucks user, SurvivorsUnite, that she is indeed in Samoa)
    Stephenie
    Amanda (no Facebook activity since early August)
    Courtney Yates (confirmed to not be the first boot from a Sucks user)
    James
    Natalie (has been inactive on both Facebook and Myspace since early this month)
    Randy (has deleted his Facebook)
    Sugar (allegedly in Romania, has been inactive on Myspace since early this month)
    Coach

Shane did indeed miss the cut, and I have a blog post of his that is an absolute must-read...Shane Powers: Attn: Someone

Also some more spoiler info: Aras, Bob, JT, and Gervase were all asked apparently. Rafe was indeed asked but he had to turn it down because he couldn't leave his job (he's a writer for a large primetime show). Eliza, Ami, Tyson, Bobby Jon, Katie, and Judd (WTF?!?) were NOT asked.
    Honestly, the only ones I'm excited about seeing back are Randy and Courtney. I'd rather they just not do another All Stars, especially by recycling so many players.

By the way, you can add Ken to your list. Apparently he was spotted on a plane with Randy, Coach and JT.

I might give that season a miss.
    The cast does not really inspire me to tune in.
    Jerri, Amanda, Rob, Rupert and Stephenie all getting to play for a third time?
    I find that ridiculous. I'm not bothered by James playing again as he did have to quit for medical reasons.

I'm sure they could compile a list to fit their criteria from people who haven't already played twice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm excited to see Kenny, but I want him and Crystal "Eat yo rice" together again.

+ Reply to Thread