+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3655118;
    I'm really peeved that they put that little troll Tyson on, and give several a third shot, but Shane was an alternate. I get that not everyone on our wish lists, let alone the producers wish list, would want to do it again.

Regarding the Samoa male, either he's a Rupert or Coach type if they feel that confident in putting him on without knowing how the viewers will react. Or maybe they just wanted that season represented.
    You got to figure for the older seasons someone who was 25 years is now 30or older, maybe has a good job and can't get 45 days off, or has children now and doesn't want to leave them, I agree thats a bummer as it more than likely cost us a good player or two.

Totally agree on Somoa male too, I'm sure it's "a character" who got eliminated too early and "if" this is the last season they want one from each season on.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3655151;
    You got to figure for the older seasons someone who was 25 years is now 30or older, maybe has a good job and can't get 45 days off, or has children now and doesn't want to leave them, I agree thats a bummer as it more than likely cost us a good player or two.

Totally agree on Somoa male too, I'm sure it's "a character" who got eliminated too early and "if" this is the last season they want one from each season on.
    Very true. I've heard blurbs through the years of who's gotten married and/or had kids but those people could be divorced by now and those who had kids when they originally did Survivor could be grandparents! Time flies, I can't believe it's ten years since Survivor will have debuted. Regardless, I still think they could have done better with the casting. But maybe they wanted some people they figured could get booted early and save their favorites, or people a chance to possibly redeem themselves.

And I guess I answered my own question, Stephenie and Sandra will probably be with the heroes tribe and Danielle and Candice with the villians. Who knew I'd be rooting for the villians, because I really don't want to see Stephenie or Rupert for too long. Besides, Stephenie's head will probably explode if she gets on a losing tribe Strength wise they do seem to have an advantage. Let's see if Amanda becomes the only Survivor to ever play the game 3 times, never have a vote cast against her (that counts), make the final 3, and lose again. And if she can manage to stay afloat while having to play the game, because I don't know if anyone will let her be a leech this time.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3655093;
    People need to keep in mind its not just who people want but the players have to be willing to do it again too.
    Oh definitely, but I've heard names of choices that make much more sense (ie Sugar, Sierra, Twila, Cirie, Tina.) Danielle being on over any of them who I've heard want to do it baffles me. She was not a "big" character, she was not that strategic (she voted off the only people she could beat in a final 2 back to back in Court & Shane), and she spoiled that she was in the final 2 before it had aired thus pissing off production. If she's on I'm sure it's of hideous Lynn Spillman's doing because it makes zero sense.

So how do we know that this is the list of contestants in Season 20?

Is it someones guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Tynan83;3657131;
    So how do we know that this is the list of contestants in Season 20?

Is it someones guess?
    The majority are spoiled by Cobly Archa & Billy Garcia--20 players and 3 alternates.

So with 1-2 players maybe wrong and 3 alternates the list could change by 25% easly.

sugars face book says she's on vacation in Romania.

Natalies says she on vacation in Italy.

Vacation or Survivor?
    Last edited by pawpaw; 08-12-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3576076;
    We have not seen/heard from Rob & Amber....they should be coming back
    They had a baby just in the last few days, so I bet they won't be on all-stars.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3653202;
    Being passed around as final #20 personal list

Males:
    Rupert - Pearl Isles/ Allstar I
    JT - Tocantins
    James - China/Micronesia
    Tom W - Paulu
    Colby - Australia
    Coach - Tocantins
    Tyson - Tocantins
    Randy - Gabon
    Boston Rob - Marquesas/Allstars I
    Samoa Male -

Females:
    Stephenie - Paula/Guatamala
    Sugar - Gabon
    Amanda - China/Micronesia
    Candice W - Cook Isles
    Jerri - Australia
    Courtney Y - China
    Danielle - Panama
    Parvati - Cook Isles/Micronesia
    Sandra - Pearl Isles
    Tina- Australia
    Personally, I am glad there is no Ozzy or big Tom. Tom W and Boston Rob were just as good physically and 10 times better strategically. Rob C would have been good to see again.

As for the girls, I think that is a good selection. Danielle is the only one I would put with a question mark as she was only lucky to have gotten as far as she did because of Cirie. Surprised there is no Cirie, Natalie or Jenna M on this list.

We will definitely have to take that list with a grain of salt-Danielle was a surprise to me, personally. I agree about the Tyson vs. Shane argument-put me on Team Shane, will ya?
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3658862;
    We will definitely have to take that list with a grain of salt-Danielle was a surprise to me, personally.
    Why Danielle may be on...

They are trying to have one from each season, so who from Panama?

Aras won, buy he see's what happened to all the winners on Allstars I.

Terry was a challange monster at 45 years old, he had little social game and would he be a challange monster still at 50 years old?

Shane is an alternate.

Cire black stabbed everyone on F VS F--would anyone trust her again? She would be an early target and may not want to go to be an early boot.

If they wanted another women that would leave Danielle, maybe not their first choice but.....

FYI someone said they may of confused Danielle with Danni from guatamala?
    Last edited by pawpaw; 08-12-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tynan83;3658416;
    Surprised there is no Cirie, Natalie or Jenna M on this list.
    I am thinking no Jenna M because of Ethan's cancer. She is staying by his side and taking care of him. She did the first All Stars and left because of her mom's illness so she probably didn't want to go through that again.

+ Reply to Thread