+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

The three final contestants already know the outcome of the show. Sandra has already been congratulated on her win before the live show tonight. So unfortunately, probably no surprise Russell tears as he's already prepared himself for the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3904700;
    The three final contestants already know the outcome of the show. Sandra has already been congratulated on her win before the live show tonight. So unfortunately, probably no surprise Russell tears as he's already prepared himself for the loss.
    Really? Is that something new? I thought they didn't find out until the reunion show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3904749;
    Really? Is that something new? I thought they didn't find out until the reunion show.
    Hey, they can read the leaks on message boards as well as we can! Plus they have friends on the show who may have told them how they voted and can do the math.

I watched the top 3 closely during the reunion before they read the votes.

Russell was mad as hell, embarassed, slumped body posture. Ready to throw some more young women to the pavement (heh). He knew he had lost.

Pavarti was working hard at being gracious - win or lose. I think she suspected she had come in second.

Though she is good at hiding it, I truly believe Sandra was nervous before the final tally. For instance one time after responding to Jeff P., she gulped -usually a sure sign of dry mouth and butterflies.

My guess is, Sandra strongly suspected she had won, but didn't know for sure until the actual tally.

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills;3905816;
    I watched the top 3 closely during the reunion before they read the votes.

Russell was mad as hell, embarassed, slumped body posture. Ready to throw some more young women to the pavement (heh). He knew he had lost.

Pavarti was working hard at being gracious - win or lose. I think she suspected she had come in second.

Though she is good at hiding it, I truly believe Sandra was nervous before the final tally. For instance one time after responding to Jeff P., she gulped -usually a sure sign of dry mouth and butterflies.

My guess is, Sandra strongly suspected she had won, but didn't know for sure until the actual tally.
    Very accurate on all the assessments - especially Russell. This holds even more true when he was practically spitting nails and daggers in the dialogue right after the commentary.

And love her or hate her, I felt sorry for Parvati, and respected her at the same time, for being stuck in the middle having to be a "wall" of sorts between the duo. (I am also surprised that Sandra did not attempt to either flip the bird or call him an ass in the live reunion. Though she'd gotten into trouble for the bird, she wouldn't have for the ass, and it was fitting.)

+ Reply to Thread