+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1025

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

They are pretty lame players compared to Russell, Parvoti, and Sandra, but my fav's are still Colby and Jerry. I wish it was the spoiler about who the F3 are that is wrong.

I like Jerry. She is playing a good game this time around. She is at least been trying to win and giving it her all. She's won immunity this season and she won the reward yesterday so while isn't as good as the other 3 I give her a lot of credit for making it this far. Colby whom I did like in the past is a complete waste of space this season. Very disappointing. If he get his head out of his butt and won a IC or 2 late he actually could make it to end and win. I just don't see him caring enough or having the gumption to do it.

From the person who spoiled this season's boot order and the details behind JT's boot:

"On Day 39. Sandra & Parvati are so tired of [Russell] that they take his hat without him knowing, and burn it in the fire on behalf of the whole cast.

Now he can not find it :p....and it is time to head to TC, and he refuses to go without his hat, that he has no idea he will not get back. Ultimately, he has no choice and off to Final TC he must go hatless=)"

Ooo, I can't wait!

If the hat-burning happens, it will be one of the very best moments ever in Survivor. Payback. Karma. And the thoughts of Russell sitting in front of the jury, hatless, trying to defend himself: as those Mastercard commercials say--PRICELESS! Watching Parvati and Sandra as they're doing it will be almost as entertaining as seeing Russell's reaction.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Oh my goodness, that will be something indeed. It's like Samson's hair. Losing that hat will weaken Russell, I know it! It certainly is payback, but unfortunately it does kind of lend credence to the rumour that Parvati knew about Russell's antics on his last show before this season starts.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

More than credence... it's as close to proof as they can show. After all, how often has people's stuff been burnt on this show? First: Russell burns socks. Very next season, Parv burns Russell's hat? She knows a "good moment" when she sees and it just becomes LAME as heck if she knew all along. It has really soured my outlook on this show, and will be a major tarnish on it unless they put things to right.

Russell also burnt Danielle's socks this season. So original, Russell.

The spoiler claims Parvati and Sandra had no idea that Russell burnt things last season and this season, and that it was merely coincidental. But...how exactly would a spoiler know that?

I'm still doubting the Russell/Parvati backstory (Hey, innocent 'til proven guilty, right? The only 'evidence' we have are from unofficial posters claiming to be important, and a bitter Sugar.)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

There's lots of circumstantial evidence, I think.

First: Russell came to Parv, and stated he wanted an alliance. Parv stated that "she felt he was doing that with all the others." I don't think he was though. But that was his game in Samoa, first time. How would she know that?
    Second: She has never considered cutting him loose. Why not? Maybe knowing he was a sure bet from day one to beat in the end?
    Third: Her friendship with the casting director, Shay, who also casted Russell.
    Fourth: the alleged recent firing of the same casting director, Shay. Coincidental too?
    Fifth: Sugar has backed it up somewhat... and what she said was BEFORE all the other stuff came out. It's not like she's jumping on a wagon here.
    Sixth: this burning incident. It's way unbelievable as just "coincidental" with all the other circumstantial evidence mounting.

This irritates me to no end. I'm going to be looking for as much info on this whole thing as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3903781;
    Russell also burnt Danielle's socks this season. So original, Russell.

The spoiler claims Parvati and Sandra had no idea that Russell burnt things last season and this season, and that it was merely coincidental. But...how exactly would a spoiler know that?

I'm still doubting the Russell/Parvati backstory (Hey, innocent 'til proven guilty, right? The only 'evidence' we have are from unofficial posters claiming to be important, and a bitter Sugar.)
    I am just curious. Do you have any idea which episode it was in that Russell burned Danielle's socks? I really wish that they had shown that. It makes me wonder what other things (that weren't shown) he did in order to weaken his own tribe. They only chose to show him hiding the machete and made it appear that it didn't have much of an impact on the tribe.

Russell is a true conundrum. He really has a twisted mind.

I hope that CBS shows the entire "hat burning" incident. I wonder how Parvati and Sandra managed to do that without Russell knowing. It may well be the highlight of the season for me.

Did they actually show Russell doing the sock-burning this season? If so, it must have been the first episode. I do remember one of the "secret scenes" with Danielle where she talks about her socks being missing and blaming it on Boston Rob.

Episode 3 was when Russell buried the tribe's machete and (privately) threatened to burn Boston Rob's hat. Maybe he shared that thought with Parvati?
    Last edited by BritLit; 05-15-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread