+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Alex's Slithering Alliance.

Survivor Alex's Slithering Alliance.

From TV Guide online.

Triathalon trainer Alex Bell may have had the physical endurance to go the distance on Survivor: The Amazon, but when it came to knowing whom to trust (read: Rob), the dude was a dunce!

"Rob's a snake," Bell exclaims to TV Guide Online. "I knew he screwed me over, but I didn't know he screwed everybody all the way along. I didn't know he was a liar from Day One. Had I known, I wouldn't have trusted him. He took me for a ride. He took us all for a ride.

"But I have no hard feelings at all," he adds. "It was a game and he played really well."

While Bell has made peace with Rob's betrayal, the Jeff Probst look-alike still has some unresolved feelings about alliance members Heidi and Jenna. Specifically, he thinks the spoiled sorority girls are getting a "bit of a bad rap" from viewers. "It's really too bad. It's made for good TV, but I think at the same time, they are so much better than they are being portrayed.

"Jenna is a swimsuit model, but she is a swimsuit model without an agent," he elaborates. "Every job that she's done, she's gotten all on her own and that takes some doing. Plus, she goes to school and takes care of her sick mom. Heidi has multiple degrees from college, and she's a P.E. teacher.

"These girls are awesome," he concludes. "They are both very smart, cool, strong and independent women." But more to the point, they're hotties.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Woah, a swimsuit model without an agent.
    How does she do it?
    Certainly puts that old "DNA" discovering thing into perspective.

Sounds like Alex is putting himself forward for the job to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow, you learn something new every day. Where was my guidance counselor when "swimsuit model agent" was up for grabs?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    He took me for a ride. He took us all for a ride.
    Um...isn't that the point? No wonder you didn't win. :rolleyes
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Also interesting that he didn't mention Shawna...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by fluff
    Woah, a swimsuit model without an agent.
    How does she do it?
    Certainly puts that old "DNA" discovering thing into perspective.

I don't like this guy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wonder if the backlash has gotten REALLY bad. Alex didn't even try to defend them and he went out of his way in the chat it would seem to support them.

I still think you can't edit 'in' heartless bitch.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think his comments about Jenna and Heidi might indicate why Chrristy dislikes him so much.
    he did comment that he "drools all over" them last week.

I wonder if she considers him shalllow as he's fawning all over the vacuous duo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He I think he said in his Early Show interview that he was dating someone that wasn't connected with the show.
    Considering how poorly Shawna did that could technically still mean her imo
    "That's Numberwang!"

"Jenna is a swimsuit model, but she is a swimsuit model without an agent," he elaborates. "Every job that she's done, she's gotten all on her own and that takes some doing. Plus, she goes to school and takes care of her sick mom. Heidi has multiple degrees from college, and she's a P.E. teacher.
    Hmmm. I consider myself well educated, and work with many well educated people, and have well educated family members and friends who work very hard. I know people who have sick parents. Granted, I don't know any agentless swimsuit models, but I get the gist of her "hard-knock" story. None of the above mentioned family members, co-workers, friends, etc. have the moral ineptitude of Jenna and Heidi. Just because you have a college degree or a sob story (I know, that sounds harsh) doesn't give you license to act like such a heartless, self-serving, twit. And I used nice words, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast