+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Alex's Slithering Alliance.

Agreed.

I think you chose your words very carefully there too Apt
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Alex's other head talking again. :rolleyes

We will have to see if Jenna is gutsy, "awesome", and "cool" enough to come on here after the show and defend her actions. I really hated Flo from TAR3 and the fact that she actually won, but I was satisfied when she came into one of the forums to defend her actions(Im pretty sure that was in the FORT). I just cant reconcile the fact that Jenna (and Heidi and Alex for that matter) said some very selfish things on the show...no matter what context it was edited in.

As far as swimsuit models without agents go.......gimme a break! What is involved in getting into beauty pagents?? Thats right...Parents who can afford the entry fee!!! And doing so while caring for her sick mother?? Please!! its not even a priority for winning the money....the pimpmobile comes first! She says so in her interview with CBS!!!

Heidi has multiple college degrees?? From which 2 community colleges?? Oh Drury University in Missouri!! Oh yeah. Sorry Heidi, but multiple degrees in Gym don't impress me.

One more thing. If they cant stand the heat...why did they even consider walking in the kitchen?? This show is specifically ABOUT being able to harp on the contestants every week. TV shows have good guys and bad guys. Sometimes they cross over(ala Rob). But if you ever think about going on a "Reality" show, you have to KNOW and BELIEVE that you are going to have viewers who dont like you and will give you a hard time. Thats what online forums are for!! I mean come on, there are people who dont like BUTCH! And he's more vanilla than vanilla extract!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Originally posted by fluff

Certainly puts that old "DNA" discovering thing into perspective.
    Fluff, you are truly hysterical. I love it!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

No kidding, huh Dobo? (can I call you Dobo?)

I sincerely think she feels her actions are justified. After all, do you kno how many social rules she's breaking by even associating with people not as 'cool' and 'awesome' as she is?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Oh please. He's just trying to spin what happened in the Amazon and trying to make Heidi and Jenna look better.

I know Leo, although I don't know why the hell he's bothering.

Does he have some kind of vested interest?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I wish I knew why he's spinning things. I don't know, either.

Maybe he's trying to get rid of any guilt-by-association from the two? I have no idea.

Is Alex going back to Belly's? If so, does he want the girls to frequent the club so he can get tips.

You're probably right.
    I imagine he'll be headed right back to Belly's.
    I can't see him being able to parlay his 15 minutes into anything tv wise.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast