+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex's early show Appearance.

Alex's early show Appearance.

[IMG]images/stor/alex_002.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/stor/alex_003.jpg[/IMG]
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ugh, if he'd take Jenna to the final two if he'd had the chance I guess that could be taken as confirmation of what many of us thought, he'd vote for her if she made the final two as well.

I don't like to see people voting for someone for any other reason than they think they played the game the best.
    I hope his closing comments held true when it came time to vote.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah I'm sorry. I definitely feel bad for Jenna's mom, but didn't she say her parents were loaded in that Stuff interview?

Also, this isn't the Make A Wish Foundation. Sorry!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

agreee......

It really bugs me when someone goes on a competition with a monetary prize, then when they lose, they claim "it's not about the money."

WTF? It apparently was about the money when you agreed to starve your butt off in a rainforest for 39 days - when did it change?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, you can bet your a-- if I was leaving my family for ANY amount of time to go on a game show it would only be about the money.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Exactly BF.

It always bugged me that Elisabeth cited one of the reasons she voted for Tina was because she said she'd give some money to charity (same with Bunky voting for Nicole on BB).

The winner should be who you genuinely feel has played the game the best.
    If Jenna makes the final two and people voting for her can give any reason other than "she's my bestest friend ever", in the case of Heidi, or because her mother is sick, then fine.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    .....If Jenna makes the final two and people voting for her can give any reason other than "she's my bestest friend ever", in the case of Heidi, or because her mother is sick, then fine.
    Yeah, I can feel okay about that. If someone genuinely feels that Jenna played the game the best and votes for her, then I can stomach that. But, she shouldn't get sympathy votes....

I'm such an ogre about Jenna that I have the unbelievable suspicion that she may even be hoping for sympathy votes....

I think I've started to lose perspective when it comes to Jenna because she comes across as the most despicable of people.....

BTW, I should empathize that I am terribly sorry about what her mother is going through, and I hope desperately that she gets well and soon. I can only hope that Jenna is uncharacteristically (based on what we've seen of her) doting, supportive and sweet to her.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

If it wasn't about the money Alex, what was it about? The experience?

Hell, you could have stayed home, went unwashed and unshaven for a month attempting to live of of the stuff you found in your carpet. No need to go on TV for that.

Total BS
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think "losers" say that to make themselves feel better about not getting the cash.
    I find it such a ridiculous thing to say.
    He (or anyone else for that matter) could have done volunteer work in a third world country for six weeks if he didn't care about the cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast