+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Tribe Member would you hang and why?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Why even bother asking.. The winner is JENNA!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Crillen
    I guess Jennie,since she's really a very charming and sexy lady.And if u don't mind choosing the person who's been voted out,i prefer Daniel,Since he's a chinese american.And i'm chinese too

Crillen, I think maybe you meant to put this in the hang with thread. This one is who would you want to just plain ol' hang
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, last night when I saw this first before reading I was coming in here to merge the threads! It wasn't until I read Leo's intro that I realized the difference.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    LOL! I seriously read hand with! Cali, you're not the only one! I had all these plans to say Dave or Christy or Butch and then I see hang by itself!

Jenna! Damn, Rob is creeping up there though....

FORT Fogey
    What if we just use either twig or sticks as the rope to hang the other,, we could tie heidi's rope like hair around Jennas neck and push rob into them and watch em swing!

FORT Fogey
    Christy really went out on a sour note tonight. In the first few episodes, she quicky displayed how needy she was to be accepted by Jenna and Heidi. Why she placed stock in what these two bimbos thought of her, I don't know.

Also that big hatred of Alex she went on about last week shows her malice toward the generic good-looking guy that never paid attention to her in school.

To cap it all off, tonight's sinister Nancy Kerriganesque "why me" and "I don't deserve this" really made lose any and all respect for this "role model."

Anyhow, I vote Christy and Joanna for this thread.

FORT Fogey

Death by hanging

Is that "hang" or "hang with?"

I would like to hang Butch because he is the most innocuous member of this Amazon series. He has not said anything of value, and today I saw him commit the ultimate act of treason -- he had his arm around Heidi. Unless he was propping up her skeletal frame, there was absolutely no excuse for this behavior.

I would like to hang with Rob, Jenna and Heidi. We could go shopping and then stop for a great lunch and have a fabulous conversation. We could talk about our sexual adventures and exchange notes, and...who am I kidding? I can't go on with this charade.

This thread is "hang", there's another that's "hang WITH".

FORT Fogey

Hanging around

I know, John, but I was taking advantage of the situation by being my usual wiseass self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast