+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jenna's Stuff mag Interview---reactions???

Originally posted by kukaycute
    ...I bet even cold brian will not root for her...
    Actually I read an article written by Brian (for the National Enquirer website) and he wants Christy to win. I was stunned by that - maybe he's trying to reform his image now!

Kukay, I deleted it because some of the comments you posted from the other site were too offensive for our site. Post the link, that's fine, but I'd rather not have the comments posted.

Originally posted by PenguinMom
    Actually I read an article written by Brian (for the National Enquirer website) and he wants Christy to win. I was stunned by that - maybe he's trying to reform his image now!

You never know.
    I can remember reading that he wanted to get back into tv work, not late night "soft" stuff either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Tirlittan
    I am speechless
    if there is any justice, please let Rob win over Jenna should it by any chance come to the two of them...
    Geez, talk about the Lesser of Two Evils...how depressing.

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Just had another thought. I'm not trying to defend the obvious shallowness of her personality ... But the magazine may have edited out statements that sounded more normal.
    Taken together, though, her appearance on Survivor and her interview in Stuff paint a pretty consistent portrait. And it ain't pretty.
    Yup.

Editing can certainly change the meaning behind statements (ie: "I'm (not) trying to defend (Jenna)"), but in this case the entirety of the subject matter comes into play! And I think only so much editing is possible, when you're working with crap to begin with.

I agree Carly.

I think the point re editing is a good one, but I somehow really doubt they had to try all that hard to make Jenna look this bad
    "That's Numberwang!"

I believe that's the most disgusting interview I've ever read

K

That says it all really K
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    OMG! Ick! What a prick. These types of people are the people who think they are the shiznits of the world and you just have to stay clear if you aren't one of her best friends. She sounds like such a dumb blonde, and she's really a brunette? What? She insults all brunettes! Waaaaaaaah! And she's left handed! OMG! She insults lefties(I'm one).

I was hoping she went on Survivor to pay the bills like some people were thinking but it appears she has all kinds of money! And I thought maybe the Amazon just made her a brat but I guess not!

God I like her even less! I should go to the Survivor website and rate her a 1! I like Heidi way more than her. I don't even think Heidi would talk like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456