+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jenna's Stuff mag Interview---reactions???

It was an old interview Fluff. From 1999, I think.

I can't say any of it surprised me... I just don't know how anyone can justify her actions now.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Oh, right.

I'm sure we'll hear how she's grown up a lot on those four years, blah blah blah.

I'm very disappointed by the total absence of people coming to her defence lately.
    "That's Numberwang!"

more winning quotes:

Dogs can be a bit pricey. How would you swing getting a replacement?
    My parents buy me anything. Like, they just bought me a $125 pair of jeans for no reason. I guess you could consider me spoiled, but they have the money. Thereís really no one else to spend it on. They bought me a car for my graduation gift. I needed it. And who doesnít want a car?
    Coming from an Italian family, you have to have some sort of connection. I have a sense of security, like if anybody ever messed with me I could get them taken care of. But if my parents were in the Mafia, I donít think theyíd tell me, because they know Iíd abuse it.
    Me thinks she stereotypes just a tad.

Not only are all Italians mobsters, but theyíre also disturbingly hairy. Does the same apply to you?
    My family is pretty hairy, but Iím not. Iím pretty lucky. Iím not like a unibrow, mustache chick. I do wax my eyebrows. Who doesnít?
    Ummm, I don't

Just for you fluff:

Poor little Jenna. I bet they edited her answers here and she's really a great chick on some level we peons here will never reach
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wow.....I had said I was on the fence with her and just fell.
    She is sickening. This one doesn't suprise me......

JENNA: I commuted freshman year and didnít have any friends. So I picked Zeta because they looked the coolest. I hate to say that, but thatís what I base things on.
    ------------
    OK so she bases everything on looks??? SHALLOW. What's she doing hanging with Heidi (haha) ugh

JENNA: Youíve been going out with your boyfriend for a year. Arenít things getting dull?
    We keep it interesting. Always open to new positions, toys, anything like that. You should be willing to explore new things, and that includes sex toys. Anything you both feel comfortable with is good. Iíd do anything for my boyfriend. But Iím not a dirty girl.
    -------
    OK now I'm far from a prude but, how about some respect for yourself and your relationship? She announces this in an interview? I know a lot of people wouldn't think a lot of it but, if it were my daughter I'd be disgusted. She's just shallow and self-absorbed and has no morals.

(again, not a prude just believe some things should be kept to oneself)

UGH.

She won't win (If her or Heidi won I swear I don't think I could watch this show again)

At least Rob plays a good game.

Jenna will be on Howard Stern AND posing for Penthouse soon.
    probably with Heidi
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Well Fluff, I'm sure those 5 Jenna supporters have been VERY busy lately.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Just wanted to clarify some details of the interview.

Jenna Morasca

Our latest coed cutie vies for the $4,999 scholarship.

Stuff, November 2001
    I was off by two years. Trying to make money the easy way even then, I see.

I am speechless
    if there is any justice, please let Rob win over Jenna should it by any chance come to the two of them...

She was clearly just going for the publicity here, she doesn't need a $5000 scholarship.

I hope she didn't win it, but knowing the magazine she is probably exactly the type of person they'd give it to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What I think is *hilarious* is that she won a $30,000 vacation, but complained that the "catch" was that you had to pay taxes on it. Uh, hello? You *always* have to pay taxes on prizes.

That's why I'd never want to win a car on TPIR - it could cost you a couple of thousand dollars of your own cash just to get it.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I would say I'm disappointed, but I'm not. What she displayed in the interview is entirely consistent with what's been shown so far.

Makes me wonder what they've left out in the editing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast