+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I don't think I'm better than anybody."

Re: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I don't think I'm better than anybody."

Gee, even Teddy Kennedy's incurable, aggressive brain cancer should mean 6 months without treatment, maybe a few years with treatment.

Wow, this idiot is really ticking me off more and more. First claims to have cancer to his bosses to do the show (several members of my family have dealt with cancer - hubby as recently as last year), then claims to have asthma so he doesn't get sent to exile (older daughter has asthma and was in the hospital for 5 days because of it two years ago), and now claims that he had brain cancer and that he got rid of it with meditation (my only maternal aunt died of brain cancer when I was a teenager)!?!?! And somehow he seems to think that he is a honorable, decent human being that played the game honestly and with integrity????? I am so glad that he was finally booted so that there is no way in the world that he even has a shot at winning the million!

If he had to choose he would pick Stephen as the winner. YET he voted for JT when he had the opportunity to vote for Stephen. Oooookay...

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Props to you for listening to his long and detailed answers to really simple questions.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

For such a crazy guy, he is awfully boring. And if I had known he was a Nietzschean (and I should have realized that he was), I wouldn't have wasted my pity on him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123