+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Producers Try To Fool Us

The Producers Try To Fool Us

I've seen it over and over when everything looks one way it turns out different. I was surprised Alex went next (awful glad too) it was starting to look like he would go, so I figured they were trying to fool me again. I had made my mind up it was a set up to make it look like Alex would be booted and Matt would be the one out. Nice being fooled for a change.
    Don't know who will go next week but hoping it will be Heidi, Jenna or Rob (in any order). The strongest players are Heidi, Matt and Rob. Butch, Chaisty and Jenna aren't smart enough to realize this. Jenna is too into the buddy system with Heidi to get it, on the other hand old Heidi would get rid of Jenna in a New York minute if it saved her. Rob would be the best bet to take to the end none of the jury would vote for him to win. If either Chaisty or Butch is in the final two they would win over anyone else.

Seems there are always people like Deena and Roger who never figure it out. It's obvious these two have never watched any of the Survivor shows or they would have played the game different. People like them never win. They just have to be bossy and controlling and it don't work. Seems impossible for people like this to keep from bragging. Made my day when both of them went. :

Just realized what I said about Butch and Chaisty not being smart enough to realize who the strongest players are. I didn't mean it the way it sounds. Both of them are smart enough but rather naive. They both have been at risk throughout the game. They are just keeping a low profile and that is smart but it's time to start playing for keeps now. I hope both of them are in the final two and either one can win in my book. Same opinion of Jenna dumb, self observed and hope she is booted next time.

Re: The Producers Try To Fool Us

Originally posted by Oceansands

Seems there are always people like Deena and Roger who never figure it out. It's obvious these two have never watched any of the Survivor shows or they would have played the game different. People like them never win. They just have to be bossy and controlling and it don't work. Seems impossible for people like this to keep from bragging. Made my day when both of them went. :
    First of all to the site, hope you enjoy yourself here

I agree about he likes of Roger and Deena.
    Being openly bossy like Roger was is a recipe for failure in this game. I guess he is just too much that way to be able to change his behaviour in order to try and get further on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread