+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Sierra - "I'm not angry or bitter at anyone."

Re: Survivor: Interview With Sierra - "I'm not angry or bitter at anyone."

Thanks for the interview!

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;3432473;
    If you could handpick the winner right now, who would it be?

Iíd say itís a coin toss between Stephen and JT. I mean, Stephen, JT or Taj.
    Did she mistakenly tell us anything here?
    i wondered the same thing
    _(Moo!)

What I wa surprised about was Sierra's saying that a producer found her on Sunset Blvd, said she was very cute and convinced her to join the show shortly after.
    There are a lot of women on Survivor whom I'd say were very cute, but Sierra would never be among them. I found her very unlikable and not at all cute on the show. And, I don't know why the cameras kept covering her bottom. Does she not wear underwear?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

I loved this interview. I've always liked Sierra and never understood any of the animosity toward her unless the "followers" were just going along with something they were told (um, maybe because SOMEONE'S inappropriate advances got rebuffed----and I think we all know who that was).
    Anyway, I don't know if we are allowed to ask questions here...but I just always thought Sierra was a very sweet, young, possibly naive girl (although she did demonstrate maturity and poise in the interview) and I was just wondering if she came across that way in the interview....and what personal impressions could be gleaned from speaking with her.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3434365;
    What I wa surprised about was Sierra's saying that a producer found her on Sunset Blvd, said she was very cute and convinced her to join the show shortly after.
    There are a lot of women on Survivor whom I'd say were very cute, but Sierra would never be among them. I found her very unlikable and not at all cute on the show. And, I don't know why the cameras kept covering her bottom. Does she not wear underwear?
    I was wondering about this too...I mean, if she was wearing bathing suit bottoms then they were being quite hasty...

I can understand if they were just taking precautions..but they have had plenty of chicks wandering around in teeny two-pieces with their butt cheeks hanging out, etc... and plenty of shots of them sitting indian style, etc..without the blurry thing. If the camera got below sierra's waist the blur appeared...was she wearing thongs or something?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3432423;
    That was a great interview. I thought she came across very well.
    Ditto. Thank you for posting the interviews. I, too enjoy reading them. Sure wish I was reading a Coach one right about now though!

g

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3435244;
    I was wondering about this too...I mean, if she was wearing bathing suit bottoms then they were being quite hasty...

I can understand if they were just taking precautions..but they have had plenty of chicks wandering around in teeny two-pieces with their butt cheeks hanging out, etc... and plenty of shots of them sitting indian style, etc..without the blurry thing. If the camera got below sierra's waist the blur appeared...was she wearing thongs or something?
    They only use the blur when something is exposed - like Richard Hatch and several of the women when they've taken off their clothes. They also use the blur when a body part happens to get exposed in a challenge. They've shown thong bathing suits before on this show, so I assume it wasn't thong panties but, perhaps, the lack of them on Sierra.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3435852;
    They only use the blur when something is exposed - like Richard Hatch and several of the women when they've taken off their clothes. They also use the blur when a body part happens to get exposed in a challenge. They've shown thong bathing suits before on this show, so I assume it wasn't thong panties but, perhaps, the lack of them on Sierra.
    I mean surely she did not go out there without any underwear whatsoever...
    SURELY NOT!

Thanks for the interview. Glad that she holds no grudge, even against Coach or Debbie, though I want to see both of them gone asap!
    Merry Christmas!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;3432473;
    Did she mistakenly tell us anything here?
    Perhaps...especially when considering a comment she made in her "castaway commentary" on the reward challenge (viewed on the cbs website).

When the last of the Timbira tribe was eliminated from the reward challenge (remember, this was the one where they cut each other's ropes), she said "This really shows they were after all of Timbira and we didn't have a lasting chance."

I think that is a pretty big clue on who our final 3 are.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3434365;
    Now, for something completely beside the point, yet perhaps relevant for this thread, let me disagree with you here regarding Sierra being attractive/cute. I think Sierra was this season's Colleen Haskell or Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I think Sierra (and Colleen and Elisabeth) is very cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12