+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I don't think she got voted out for being annoying. I think that she was a liability to all sides. She was simply too dangerous to have around. On the Ponderosa clips she mentions that she told her tribemates that Taj had the idol and they didn't believe her. If that is true (which it likely is , because unless someone let erinn in on the tree mail holding the idol how did she know that little tidbit last night) Sierra was playing whatever side served her at the moment. It was simply too hard to know how long she would follow an alliance with you. She was ready to cross her old tribemates (rightfully so). She possibly had something going with Erinn (she would not write her name down, and was not totally in with Coach's minion). She had a lot going on out there that made her dangerous to keep around. It all goes back to how much each remaining Survivor knows about the dealings going on out there and what secrets they are interested in keeping. Sierra could cause trouble with her mouth. They got a great view of that last night when she reamed out Coach and Debbie. I think they let her go because of the trouble she could cause, not because they wanted peace out there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3431420;
    I don't think she got voted out for being annoying. I think that she was a liability to all sides. She was simply too dangerous to have around. On the Ponderosa clips she mentions that she told her tribemates that Taj had the idol and they didn't believe her. If that is true (which it likely is , because unless someone let erinn in on the tree mail holding the idol how did she know that little tidbit last night) Sierra was playing whatever side served her at the moment. It was simply too hard to know how long she would follow an alliance with you. She was ready to cross her old tribemates (rightfully so). She possibly had something going with Erinn (she would not write her name down, and was not totally in with Coach's minion). She had a lot going on out there that made her dangerous to keep around. It all goes back to how much each remaining Survivor knows about the dealings going on out there and what secrets they are interested in keeping. Sierra could cause trouble with her mouth. They got a great view of that last night when she reamed out Coach and Debbie. I think they let her go because of the trouble she could cause, not because they wanted peace out there.
    I agree and Stephan and JT want to lead Coach and Debbie on as long as possible so they trust the fake alliance.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3430794;
    No matter how Erinn voted the same person would have gone home. That's what I meant by "it made no difference".

She probably knew how the votes were going and voted like she did to keep some old promise she made to Sierra not to ever write her name down, or some nonsense like that.
    I figured that she wrote down Stephens name just in case she decides to side with Coachie and Dummy. That would mean if there was a tie betweeen Stephen and Coach, Stephen would have to go...isn't that how's it done since he received a vote in the past?
    If anyone already wrote this, I apologize, I can only skim this today.

FORT Fogey

The Ponderosa clips are worth a look when Sierra arrived. I loved seeing them all getting along and making fun of Coach.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's not clear the past votes thing will matter--they've settled ties in other ways before (purple rock of death, for example, although that's not likely to be done again, fire building, etc.). But I guess it could be a "just in case" move.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3431025;
    Okay--I've had kind of a weird day--and even though I thought I was "watching" the show I somehow missed the "Coach"/Debbie lies.

Can someone tell me what they lied about?

Thanks for info. This is now bugging me a lot (part of my weird day I guess)
    when everyone came back from the reward and Exile, Sierra tried to expose them trying to keep the old Timbura members together ; Coach and Debbie tore into her saying that it was Sierra's idea, that she had approached them about it, and got mad when they said no, and she made Debbie cry, and was hateful...and on and on.
    I also recall that Debbie told some big lies right to the camera, and for whatever reason I don't even remember exactly what it was. (Hard day here today!) I only recollect that it was during a confessional, and i actually hollered at the tv..."You MORON, we just saw you doing the thing you are lying about-- the people at home CAN see what went on, IDIOT"
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3431566;
    It's not clear the past votes thing will matter--they've settled ties in other ways before (purple rock of death, for example, although that's not likely to be done again, fire building, etc.). But I guess it could be a "just in case" move.
    Nowadays they build fires and burn a string...

That's the option that is a lot more fair to the Survivors because it lets them fight to stay in the game-and with the purple rock, ANY of them can go (Paschal comes to mind). Although in Cook Islands when Becky and Sundra both failed miserably...ye-ah.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

It was a mistake to vote off Sierra instead of Debbie. JT/Stephen/Taj did talk about voting off Coach during the reward trip but Taj said it should be Debbie because she is more manipulative. So all the while Taj thought that they agree to vote off Debbie. It was a last minute change that JT/Stephen decided to take out Sierra instead. If Sierra didn't make that confrontation with Debbie and Coach, she probably would have stayed longer. That was the catalyst that made JT/Stephen change their vote against her. She caused so much commotion and drama and she will be confrontational again with coach if she stayed. Obviously, JT/Stephen didn't tell Taj so Coach and Debbie would think that they have an alliance with them. Apparently, they are confident that Erin is with their alliance that they are not worried about Coach or Debbie trying to get her back on their side.

As for Erin, she promised Sierra not to write her name down so she could be in good graces with her if Erin makes the F3. Why did she write Stephen instead of Debbie? I don't think she'll ever get Debbie's (or Coach's) vote for not voting for her since Erin already turned on their alliance. She wrote "never again" under Stephen's name to tell him not to send her to exile island ever again and she was just paying him back.

Stupid of Taj to turn on Brendan a couple of weeks ago. She had a very good alliance there. She could have caused the tie instead and have Coach, Brendan, and Sierra build fire for their lives. She could've also mentioned to Brendan that he will be voted off so Brendan can use the HII. Obviously, Taj was voting with his alliance of JT/Stephen who were voting to oust Brendan or Sierra. If she voted Coach, then JT/Stephen might think that she is not loyal to them.

Going back to Debbie, she is turning on Coach. It looks like she has a plan of her own. She may try to get the ladies on her side to get rid of the men starting with Coach, and then JT. She has to stop Coach from winning the II in order for this to work and get the other two men's trust. I know Erin will agree to this, but I'm not sure if Taj will since she is secure with JT and Stephen alliance. Taj will make the F3 wherever alliance she puts herself unless they try to flush out her HII. However, she has a better chance winning the game against the two women than the two men in F3.

I wish they would make a show out of the ponderosa clips..especially with entertaining folks like Tyson

+ Reply to Thread