+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I would have booted Debbie over Sierra because she's the stronger player.

I wonder if Coach and his tribe are kicking themselves when they watch now because they had the numbers on their side and have now sent 3 of their own out of the game while the 3 from the other tribe have stuck together. Their tribe is now on jury. Horrible game play. They blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3431041;
    I would have booted Debbie over Sierra because she's the stronger player.

I wonder if Coach and his tribe are kicking themselves when they watch now because they had the numbers on their side and have now sent 3 of their own out of the game while the 3 from the other tribe have stuck together. Their tribe is now on jury. Horrible game play. They blew it.
    They went into the merge with all the power!--heck, one of them could have betrayed Timbira and they (Timbira) would have still had the numbers...all blown because of Coach's ego (he just had to target brendan because he was so intimidated by him (despite, of course, his rantings about keeping the strongest people, warriors, honor, etc...))
    What a bunch of idiots.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;3430952;
    Taj voted to oust Deby.....go Taj !!!!!
    Throwaway vote. She mentioned it in her secret scene. She already knew Sierra was out (so did Sierra), but promised to vote with her anyway.

Debbie is probably the most disgusting 46 year old woman I've never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3430828;
    So.........Coach does lie. Now I want Debbie AND Coach to go. No surprises at TC tonight.
    I want to see them both go also, but if Debbie actually holds true to her "Get Coach Out" plans next week, then I might find myself rooting for her. Anyone, even Debbie, is better than Coach. He may bring spice to the show, but the guy is annoying! He's nasty, conniving, despicable, ugly, and if you couldn't tell already, I just plain don't like him.

Goodbye Sierra. She lasted for 30 days, which is defnitely something to be proud of. And she outed Coach as a liar. That was wonderful to watch.

I know that lying is a part of the game and I support cutthroat games, but I find it dishonorable when someone who claims they never lie and desires to change the game in a more honest fashion ends up lying anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3430619;
    Okay... where does Debbie get her nerve to try to boss Sierra, or anyone for that matter, around???
    Yeah, that was pretty disgusting to watch, seeing Debbie hold up her hand right in front of Sierra's face. And this is coming off from last week, where Debbie got mad at Sierra for ending the conversation between the two of them. Hypocrite.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Who got voted out? My recording crapped out and I haven't see any of the show. (poor me)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3431060;
    Who got voted out? My recording crapped out and I haven't see any of the show. (poor me)
    Sierra got voted off.

What is Quality TV? junktvjunkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3430730;
    Well, this game officially sucks now. None of these numbskulls should win it.
    so sad.. I agree totally!

J.T. has pretty much demonstrated that he'll backstab anyone.

Same with Stephen. Contemplating stealing the hidden immunity idol and voting out Taj was pretty low.

Taj turning on Brendan, the "original" alliance, was completely unforgivable to me.

...and Debbie and Coach are just slimey and I can't wait for them to disappear. They both put on such ridiculously high airs for being such two-faced lying scumbags... sry had to vent a little...

Erinn... I have no idea how she's gonna make it through, but she's probably the only person tleft hat I don't have total disgust for... and I'll give her some credit for keeping her word and not voting on Sierra... although she probably knew that it wouldn't have made a difference. Erinn really should have tried to keep Sierra around, because I don't see anyone else really staying loyal to her.

I felt bad for Sierra... I dunno why everyone hates her so much... especially JT.. why does he see her as such a liar? she has been a loyal player from the start. I'm glad though, that she went out as she did, which is strong and having outed Debbie and Coach. Much better than had she left last week. Good for you, Sierra!

I think unless the others wise up pretty quick, JT and Stephen will slide into the final two.

What is Quality TV? junktvjunkie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie Shorty;3431046;
    Throwaway vote. She mentioned it in her secret scene. She already knew Sierra was out (so did Sierra), but promised to vote with her anyway.
    I'll believe it... I'm waiting for Taj to get blindsided... does Stephen still have physical possession of the hidden idol?

Actually, J.T. and Stephen believed Sierra's story. They just didn't like a major drama queen who is a wildcard they can't control. Sierra was voted out simply because she got on everyone's nerves and I can happily say "good riddance" to a total whiner like Sierra.

+ Reply to Thread