+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Even though Sierra was voted off in tonight's episode, I bet she is one happy woman right now. Everyone saw on national tv who the real liars were. One school principal, and one warrior/the man with utmost integrity/blah blah blah... I know this a tv show, and they're playing a game but these shows bring out the real characters and flaws in people. Debbie and Coach are nothing more than what they showed tonight: liars...

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    At this point, is it really a matter of 'falling in' with Deborah if they agree to vote Coach off, and follow through? What does Deb think she's going to do once Coach is gone, IF we finally, actually, get to see him voted out? She probably believes she can get the other two women to vote the guys out; I doubt it because I don't think Taj at least would be on board. Still, you never can tell, in this game. I'd never bet on what the players will do next, because it certainly isn't always or even usually sensible.
    Well, it's just that I still think that Deb is a bigger threat. She really NEEDS to go. I would love it if they took her words straight to Coach and let him know what the 'dragon slayers' wifey is up to. Mind you, there is also an advantage to keeping Deb as a backstabber with them. I believe Coach will gift his final vote to a man who has battled him rather than a woman who he would consider a backstabber.

All of that said, I think Jalapao is sticking together (Jalapao and Erin that is) but the producers love this stuff because if we all just know it was those four from the get go at the merge, it would have been a trifle boring to watch, yes?

Btw, I laughed out loud at the comment about a blind squirrel finding a nut.

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3430941;
    Even though Sierra was voted off in tonight's episode, I bet she is one happy woman right now. Everyone saw on national tv who the real liars were. One school principal, and one warrior/the man with utmost integrity/blah blah blah... I know this a tv show, and they're playing a game but these shows bring out the real characters and flaws in people. Debbie and Coach are nothing more than what they showed tonight: liars...
    Meh id rather have the million bucks.

Lying is part of the show. When you sign up for survivor check your soul at the door. That is if you dont care about winning. In that case why are you on the show?

Seriously reading these posts on this board it just seems the only reason people watch anymore is to see coach get the boot. There is no way he weill get teh jury vote so its foolish to vote him off at this point. If I were on the show Coach would be the last person id be putting on at tribal council. I for one am glad Coach is still in the game. At least he has personality. WIthout personalities this show would be dreadful to watch.

Im surprised nobody has yet tried to flush out the immunity idol. The last two seasons now the immunity idol holder has gotten a free ride all game long. If it were me id make a plan to flush that out after the second or third episode. It makes no sense to me to not do that.

Taj voted to oust Deby.....go Taj !!!!!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3430932;
    I had to read your statement twice; I thought you meant I was wrong about who said it. Thought I was going even more nuts than usual...
    Nope, queenb - you were right. He quoted Jesus, but attributed it to Stephen. Sorry if I confused you. I do that to myself sometimes. Okay, I do that to myself a LOT!

Here is what we know (from things said tonight and in the past):

ERINN
    -Stephen mentioned that Erinn is in a QUOTE "secret alliance" with them (and that is why he chose her for exile).
    -Erinn mentioned before that Sierra was right about someone turning on them and Erinn admitted that she was "guilty as charged."
    -Erinn said they have checked tree mail time and time again and still no new idol. Does she assume Brendan took it with him (since he admitted to having it?) or has the alliance filled her in about everything?
    J.T.
    -part of the alliance with Stephen, Taj and Erinn
    -'part' of the 'warrior' alliance with Coach (and Coach seems to really trust him)
    -At least partial claim to the HII via Stephen
    -Ultimate loyalty to Stephen
    Taj
    -Alliance with Stephen and J.T.
    -may or may not know about Erinn (but I am guessing, yes?)
    -rightful owner of the HII, but we do not know what is really going on here (she may have been in control over it all along and the edit just makes us think otherwise, or, of course, vice-versa)
    -seems to fully trust Stephen (via editing)
    Delusional Dragonslayer
    -May or may not belong in a mental institution
    -Only truly allied with Debbie Downer, who seemingly plans to 'turn' on him next tribal council (of course, this could be a trick, they are both good liars).
    -Thinks he is part of the warrior alliance
    -would likely make a great person to take to F3 since him and Sierra were the top vote getters in the basically demonstrative 'dislike' categories in tonight's reward challenge.
    Stephen
    -appears to be the true person in charge of the game.
    -very loyal to J.T.
    -under the impression that he has control of the HII
    -an original member of Taj's 'exile' alliance
    -has mulled over voting Taj off before
    -has discussed with JT their intentions to eventually turn on both Coach and DD.
    Debbie Downer (or Dumb Debbie, it all works out the same)
    -allied with Coach
    -planned to go to F4 with Stephen and JT
    -willing to lie to anyone's face..and can cry on key too!
    -kind of a bitch
    -may have had a weird, inappropriate thing for Tyson.
    -previews show her 'turning on' Coach next week.

Thoughts:
    *The key people that show up in every alliance are JT and Stephen. Either everyone will recognize this (only Erinn seems to be 'playing' the game to such an extent to see and act upon this) within the next TWO votes or one of these guys will definitely make the F3. Additionally, if either of these fellows makes the final they will likely win based on game play (Stephen) or Southern charm (JT)...will anyone recognize this?

*If JT and Stephen went to the final together they would probably want to take either Coach (everyone dislikes to some extent) or Taj (they can say she had no game, is already rich, and just rode coattails).

*Stephen seems smart enough to realize that if he takes JT to the final then there is a good chance he will LOSE...something big might happen here.

*What ultimately convinced them to vote off Sierra tonight?

Feel free to continue expanding this list of 'things we know for sure' (from statements and such) so we can identify patterns, new alliances, anything!

FORT Fogey

Okay--I've had kind of a weird day--and even though I thought I was "watching" the show I somehow missed the "Coach"/Debbie lies.

Can someone tell me what they lied about?

Thanks for info. This is now bugging me a lot (part of my weird day I guess)

FORT Fanatic

Man, these people are morons. I'd sure like to know the reason why they voted for Sieria and not Debbie? This was the time to get rid of her, after they saved Sieria last week, why vote her out now? I just don't get that at all.

I dunno, but I imagine that Coachbag and Debbie Downer are going to have a LOT of explaining to do.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread