+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I can picture the scene now..............
    Debbie to random MS student: We don't condone cheating here.
    Random MS student: Oh really, It's not okay in middle school, but it's okay on national tv? that's F&*%D up.

Quote Originally Posted by daybreak;3430875;
    I can picture the scene now..............
    Debbie to random MS student: We don't condone cheating here.
    Random MS student: Oh really, It's not okay in middle school, but it's okay on national tv? that's F&*%D up.
    No kidding!

May I just say that Coach and Debbie have more nerve than a bad tooth?

Thanks!

Coach and Debbie have more nerve than a bad tooth!

That SPEECH about HONESTY....

Un-believable...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3430847;
    I thought they were going for Debbie too. But in the end they thought Sierra was the winkest link. In the previews, Debbie is already trying to form an alliance against Coach so maybe it was a good move to get Sierra out of the picture since she seems to be a catalyst for the drama.
    But the others don't NEED Debbie Downer. They have the numbers already. So how did it do them ANY good?

Quote Originally Posted by i_used2bophelia;3430848;
    Erin was hedging when she voted for Stephen. She's playing both sides. Having not voted for Debbie, if she needs coach, (oh why would anyone ever stoop so low as to need that douchebag?), she can claim loyalty to the old Tempira alliance.
    No she can't. If she'd voted for Sierra, yes. But she made what was essential a useless vote, and even someone as stupid as Cooch knows that.

This all comes down to Erinn not wanting to break a promise she made to Sierra. And I'm pretty sure the others know that. Everyone knew her vote was useless no matter WHAT she did.
    Last edited by Krom; 04-30-2009 at 10:11 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3430881;
    But the others don't NEED Debbie Downer. They have the numbers already. So how did it do them ANY good?
    Yes, they have the numbers if they can get everyone to agree to vote the same way. Better to use Debbie as a pawn with Coach and let her to pretend to be an alliance with him--then blindside him. It was lost cause with Sierra -- they couldn't rely on her to strategize. Errin appears to be a wildcard and not voting with an alliance, they can't rely on her either.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3430845;
    WHY is everyone so hateful about Sierra? It must be gang mentality that started at the beginning of the game when she was sick. Maybe they percieved her illness as whining.
    I think Sierra's personality must be really annoying to be around on a day to day basis. Even Brendan said she annoyed him sometimes. She's like the opposite of Coach. Coach appears to be somebody who on a day to day basis is tolerable to be around; that seems to be what most of the people commenting on him say. It's just when you listen to his thoughts on life and see his arrogance, etc., that he's super annoying. Sierra in small doses doesn't seem nearly as annoying as Coach, but she must not wear well with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3430906;
    I think Sierra's personality must be really annoying to be around on a day to day basis. Even Brendan said she annoyed him sometimes. She's like the opposite of Coach. Coach appears to be somebody who on a day to day basis is tolerable to be around; that seems to be what most of the people commenting on him say. It's just when you listen to his thoughts on life and see his arrogance, etc., that he's super annoying. Sierra in small doses doesn't seem nearly as annoying as Coach, but she must not wear well with time.

I agree. There is something about Sierra around camp that we are not being shown because everyone seems to get annoyed with her. Kind of like Sugar from last season.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think the Stephen, JT, Erin and Taj alliance is still strong. I believe that they voted "with" Coach and Deb to make them relax and take them off their guard. Taj and Erin threw votes another way to make Coach and Deb REALLY believe that their alliance with Stephen and JT is strong. What I think Erin meant when she voted Stephen was that she would "never again" vote for him.
    Being four strong, getting rid of Sierra was neither here nor there for Stephen and JT, and they've totally left their options open. (Not as good a move for Erin and Taj though)

If Stephen and JT fall in with Deb next week I will hate them forever... but I don't think they're THAT stupid.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3430712;
    That's three things--Coachbag. Then sits there and lies and quotes Jesus at the same time
    What's funny is that he said he was quoting Stephen: "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Actually, Jesus said that. Stephen said, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them."

Seems to me a former coach at a Christian college would at LEAST be able to quote scripture correctly, especially one of the best-known verses in the Bible.

At this point, is it really a matter of 'falling in' with Deborah if they agree to vote Coach off, and follow through? What does Deb think she's going to do once Coach is gone, IF we finally, actually, get to see him voted out? She probably believes she can get the other two women to vote the guys out; I doubt it because I don't think Taj at least would be on board. Still, you never can tell, in this game. I'd never bet on what the players will do next, because it certainly isn't always or even usually sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3430929;
    What's funny is that he said he was quoting Stephen: "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." Actually, Jesus said that. Stephen said, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them."

Seems to me a former coach at a Christian college would at LEAST be able to quote scripture correctly, especially one of the best-known verses in the Bible.

I had to read your statement twice; I thought you meant I was wrong about who said it. Thought I was going even more nuts than usual...
    Last edited by queenb; 04-30-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3430845;
    Coach is scum
    Debbie is scum

WHY is everyone so hateful about Sierra? It must be gang mentality that started at the beginning of the game when she was sick. Maybe they percieved her illness as whining.

I hate Debbie
    I hate Coach
    I too have been wondering what everyone has against Sierra. They made their minds up about her before she ever spoke a single word. It'll be interesting to see the final reunion when the truth comes out and Coach is outed once again!

+ Reply to Thread