+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3430686;
    That reminds me of the movie Dugeons and Dragons that starred Tom Hanks.
    Oh, that movie was Mazes and Monsters, wasn't it? It was definitely a B movie, but I had such fun watching it. I was just getting into PnP D&D at the time, and I thought it was a hoot because of the right-wingers using it to say how dangerous gaming was.
    Last edited by Florimel; 04-30-2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: corrected a typo
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3430772;
    Erinn's vote effectively made no difference. The 4-3 vote which would have occurred (if, for some reason, she'd voted for Debbie instead) would have still sent Sierra home.
    Not if she voted for Debbie-- I thought she was in alliance with JT?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3430789;
    Not if she voted for Sierra -- I thought she was in alliance with JT?
    No matter how Erinn voted the same person would have gone home. That's what I meant by "it made no difference".

She probably knew how the votes were going and voted like she did to keep some old promise she made to Sierra not to ever write her name down, or some nonsense like that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3430794;
    No matter how Erinn voted the same person would have gone home. That's what I meant by "it made no difference".

She probably knew how the votes were going and voted like she did to keep some old promise she made to Sierra not to ever write her name down, or some nonsense like that.

Thanks you are absolutely right! I keep thinking it was a tie and she was the tie breaker! Duh!

So.........Coach does lie. Now I want Debbie AND Coach to go. No surprises at TC tonight.

Erin told Sierra before they went to tribal that she would NOT write her name down. Sierra and Taj were planning on voting Debbie, I thought that Erin was also but guess not. I so wish that it would have been Debbie that had gone tonight so that the other three women could team up and take out the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3430828 View Post
    So.........Coach does lie. Now I want Debbie AND Coach to go. No surprises at TC tonight.
    Really? I think we were all expecting (definitely hoping) Debbie would join the jury.

Coach is scum
    Debbie is scum

WHY is everyone so hateful about Sierra? It must be gang mentality that started at the beginning of the game when she was sick. Maybe they percieved her illness as whining.

I hate Debbie
    I hate Coach
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3430833;
    Erin told Sierra before they went to tribal that she would NOT write her name down. Sierra and Taj were planning on voting Debbie, I thought that Erin was also but guess not. I so wish that it would have been Debbie that had gone tonight so that the other three women could team up and take out the guys.
    I thought they were going for Debbie too. But in the end they thought Sierra was the winkest link. In the previews, Debbie is already trying to form an alliance against Coach so maybe it was a good move to get Sierra out of the picture since she seems to be a catalyst for the drama.

It's disturbing isn't it that we have to watch coach and his butt pimple for one more week?
    Erin was hedging when she voted for Stephen. She's playing both sides. Having not voted for Debbie, if she needs coach, (oh why would anyone ever stoop so low as to need that douchebag?), she can claim loyalty to the old Tempira alliance. Also, when those two end up on the jury, she has them as "aces" just in case she slithers through to the finals. (Which, by my reckoning is unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Like coach winning an immunity challenge, for instance. Mind you, it was a tiddly winks kind of game. Well suited to his pea brain.)
    My concern is now this: With Erinn having voted against the JT/Stephen alliance, those silly boys might now look to take her out, (in a tit for tat move). Luckily the previews show us that Debbie is now willing to throw Coach out, which makes me giddy with anticipation. Only one more hour to get through with him and his phony philosophy, and his delusions of grandeur. oy. I can't find the smilie for PUKE, or I'd put it right here.

+ Reply to Thread