+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do your favorite contestants at the beginning of the season compare to now?

Here's a question...

When did some of these people lose you, particularily Heidi and Jenna.

For me..
    Heidi - When she started going on about how the bigger girls were jealous of them and her various bits of wisdom.

Jenna - I really wanted to like her and I think the moment that did her in was the 'Deena's a fat pig' comment.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

For me, I really liked Christy from Ep 1. She was really the only person out there that I really, truly liked. Just something about the fact that she had the grit to go on Survivor not being able to hear. Also, she is from Colorado, where I live. And I have always wanted to learn to sign, since I had an aquaintance when I was younger who was deaf, and I always wished we could communicate better.

Rob intrigued me from the beginning, simply because I kind of identify with him....Im also kinda dorky and dont usually get the women like a Dave or an Alex do. And Matt, I was indifferent about Matt, because I thought he would go out pretty quickly.

Now, I am still cheering for Christy...I can identify with her "outsider"-ness. I really like Rob now. I think he's playing a great game, and its great to see him do the manipulating instead of the "popular" kids who think they are in control. And I really think Matt is entertaining. I would like to see Christy and Matt in the F2.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Oh yeah,

In response to Miss F's question.

Heidi and Jenna were lost on me from the beginning. I could see their "high maintenance" issues from the get go. And I loathe high maintenance! Don't whine at me....learn to fend for yourself you brats!

Roger is the same for me. From Day 1, I knew he was going to be a bossy ass.....if it wasnt for his hut building skills, I woulda voted him off first!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

My favorite contestant WAS Deena, but I changed it (even before she got voted off) and now it's a tossup between Butch & Christy ... don't know if it'll happen that way but that would be nice. I would'nt mind if Matt won either....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

i started liking christy, shawna, heidi and alex..

don't like: rob, rodger, dave, jenna (perceive her through her eyes and expressions to be vain and shallow...)

i started liking matt during episode 2 when matt consoled daniel..

premerge: christy, matt...jeanne

postmerge: chrsity, matt

episode 10: chrsity, matt and rob...

and each episode...my dislike to heidi and jenna grows!

FORT Regular
    For me, Christy was my fav at the begiining coz she was deaf and the fact that she was such a brave girl to do this.

I didn't even notice Matt existed...but now....i'm rooting for him

I became more supportive of Christy the more people treated her like crap. I was so happy for her when they did the switch and Dave, Butch and ROGER (of all people) were so kind to her.

I hated the reaction the women had when they initially found out.

Kind of the same reason I rooted for Jake. Everyone treated him like crap last year after the merge and it made me support him even more afterwards.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

At first I thought that Matt needed to buy a clue, but now I think he's got this game wrapped around his finger.

I thought Deena would go farther. (lol what the hell was I thinking?! she was just to cocky.)

I thought Alex had a good chance. (that all changed when he out flat told rob he was going to vote for him, omg big mistake!)

Rob... (what can I say about rob!?oh I know, Dont hate the Player, hate the game. lmfao that's all I can think of)

everyone else is pretty much where I though they would be. except for christy I though she was going to all the way to the end.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

I didn't like anyone in particular in the beginning, maybe was just a little biased towards Christy, because she was given a hard time and she worked hard. Only couple weeks ago Matt started to emerge from the group to me as my favorite. His machete sharpening sessions brought some excitement to the game this year

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

From just looking at profiles, my favorites were actually Jeanne, Christy and Alex. Matthew was my least favorite.

After Episode 1, my favorites shifted to Christy, Deena and Jeanne. Ryan and Roger were my least favorites.

By the time of the merge, my favorites were Christy, Deena and Dave. Heidi and Rob were my least favorites.

And by now, my favorites are still Christy, Deena, and Dave. With may be an addition of Matthew. But Jenna is definitely my least favorite player, fer sure.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast