+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alex's CBS Chat

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree. If other FORTers weren't there, I would have bailed for sure.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    Which is why I stumbled from room to room until I found some FORTies. Who knew there would be more than one Room #480?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Maybe people in the rooms you bailed out of truly did think you were "lurking"
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Am I really missing anything? I've never been on any of the chats, for timezone reasons.

LG.
    you missing a little social interaction, maybe Leo, as Fluff, BF and I were "talking" to each other and the others in the room, but otherwise if the Survivor says anything really interesting we'll post it here. I would stay up too late for it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

well...he kept on mentioning how great jenna and heidi were but he said he was not shocked when two stripped for peanut butter for before the reward challenge they had discussion about that matter or some sort...

reaction? if he finds jenna and heidi great and good considering that he knows the two would do anything just to get what they want...like stripping for peanut butter when they can have it withour doing it...then alex has a "great standard"...what can we expect...from a guy working in a bar..great girls for him might be the type of jenna...who obvioulsy the type that frequent bars...

also, i somehow find him avoiding to say anything bad about christy...specially when someone asked him about "team crazy"...he said chrsty has nothing to do with it...but hello...during the game...based on the footage from yahoo insider...he and two bitches degrade the team crazy including christy...(also, previous yahoo platinum footage...alex made fun of dave on the Matt show where rob act as looney matt)

after christy's popularity...maybe he just avoiding to said bad thing about her...for it will made him the way he was portrayed in the show which i think his true color...level with jenna and heidi...

it so sad...he was my favorite when this season started...along with christy and heidi...

bad choices!!!...(excluding chrsity huh)

FORT Fogey
    Alex made fun of Dave and Matt? Grrr...I officially can't stand him. You know what? He's a 32 year old who thinks he's 22! Man, he's a loser. I used to think he was an ok guy too. Amazing how my opinion has changed.

Oooo this gives me an idea to start a new thread!

A transcript of the chat will be available later in the week at the offical site.
    I'll copy it to here so you can all read his stunning answers
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234