+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all post-show discussion here until at least midnight Eastern, so people who haven't seen the show yet won't get spoiler info in other threads.

Thanks!

Please, someone, spoil this one early! I have to go out tonight and I'm dying to know if my favorite (Matthew) gets to stick around another week.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I love getting to watch on the east coast feed for once.

Jenna is saying how Alex, Rob, and Heidi will be her friends on the outside too. I think Rob needed to be revived.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Too funny. Jenna and Heidi bidding against each other for peanut butter and chocolate
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

FORT Fogey
    Did Rob bid on anything? Why is he being so cheap?

I called it on that letter from home for ONE! It's part of MB's refined art of torture.

Matt IS playing the game. It is amazing.

FORT Fogey
    Things are going right according to my plan. They are actually receiving my vibes. Wait, this show was taped months ago, wasn't it?

If Heidi and Jenna are joined at the hip, why did Heidi try to outbid Jenna on the letter from home?

I like Matt and he's finally coming into focus.

Remember when I said that I thought Rob was a hell of a lot smarter than settling for place #4 with A/H/J?

Well, I just wanted to tell you all that I was right. (providing he votes against them, as it seems he is)

You can be horny AND smart. Right Paulie?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Alex had a valid point for Rob, (that Heidi and Jenna will probably stick together), but it came across as asking Rob to accept fourth place. Stupid.

FORT Fogey
    Matthew suddenly got stupid -- he thinks everybody has a crush on HIM? He IS crazy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast