+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

It was the one about using their sexuality.

I'm sure it's because only two do it openly and one of them is smart enough to be aware of it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rob did what he had to. I don't know though if Alex hadn't had his total brain fart if Rob would have turned on him. I think he may have, but hard to say.

I think he has played quite well so far, but I don't think anyone, in any alliance, trusts him. Further, the number of pissed off former alliance mates on the jury is getting staggering for Rob. He can't win, IMHO, but he sure can cause more trouble.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Originally posted by ollie
    And what was that question they asked at IC where Jenna was just dumbfounded that everyone answered her name? I can't remember now but I was cracking up because she just didn't get it.
    It was: Who is most likely to use sex as a weapon?

I really liked the IC.

Jenna was shocked that she was the one that used sex appeal as a weapon? Wasn't she the one that stated that she planned to do just that on day one? Puh-lease.

She was also the one that could not survive on her own. She seemed a little mad about that one. She was also mad jealous that Heidi was the one most people wanted to see naked.

The one about who you would trust with your life, my immediate first thought was Butch!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, it was Jenna that was talking about how bummed she was to be on an all-girl tribe because her entire strategy was to use her sex appeal to get far in the game.

She's a loon.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Jenna was shocked that she was the one that used sex appeal as a weapon? Wasn't she the one that stated that she planned to do just that on day one? Puh-lease.
    She was shocked that the others figured her out.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Rob did what he had to. I don't know though if Alex hadn't had his total brain fart if Rob would have turned on him. I think he may have, but hard to say.

I think he has played quite well so far, but I don't think anyone, in any alliance, trusts him. Further, the number of pissed off former alliance mates on the jury is getting staggering for Rob. He can't win, IMHO, but he sure can cause more trouble.
    Yep, there's no way Rob is winning this thing.
    I think he'll finish lower than he would have done if held stayed with his original alliance.

I woudl love to see him voted off next week with Matt, Butch and Christy turning on him.

The main thing is to get Jenna and Heidi seperated.
    I can't see that happening just yet though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And Rob seemed to have figured that out too....

I guess he figured if he wasn't going to win he wasn't going to allow Alex to either?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Jenna also got "person who couldn't survive alone."

Her response: "No comment."

It's because she knows it's true. I think Jenna and Rob should have tied for that category.

Unless....he can get Matt to commit to a secret F2 alliance. I think Matt would definitely stick to it, but would lose in the vote. At least he would get the 150k though.

+ Reply to Thread