+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Re: Pretzel logic

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    If that was the case, then why did he tie with Rob until the end by answering 4 other questions correctly?
    My speculation for that was that he was trying to ensure that he stayed close to the top in case Alex was in the race.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't know if he could have planned to time it to perfection the way he did.
    If he did delberately answer a question wrong that everyone else got right, how woudl he have known a question that would have people answering the same would come up?

Oh who cares?

Alex has gone

I love the idea that Matt did deliberately throw it though.
    I like to think of him as being a lot more game savvy than he has appeared so far.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    I just hope that that selfish broad (Jenna) remembers that christy let her practically "have" that letter from home. Knowing that the 3 outcasts were on the chopping block, christy could have said no, she can't bid on it cause mine cost me so much.

Jenna's behavior at the RC really, really annoyed me. She willingly left her mother for six weeks knowing that she was ill. She had no right to think she deserved the letter more than Christy or anyone else. I can understand that she was emotional, but her "I can't believe Christy did that to me!" attitude was just too much. :rolleyes

If that was the case, then why did he tie with Rob until the end by answering 4 other questions correctly?
    Because he wanted to ensure Alex was already out of the running. Rob was very clear that this was to get ALEX out and Alex out only.

Or that's how I saw it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Matt was trying to stay in the game and then realized when Jeff said, one question away for Matt and Rob and they win immunity. And at that moment he decided to throw it.

But like Fluff said , who cares, Alex is gone! Ding dong the "king" is dead!

I also would like to think that Matt is more clever than we are being shown.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Jenna's behavior at the RC really, really annoyed me. She willingly left her mother for six weeks knowing that she was ill. She had no right to think she deserved the letter more than Christy or anyone else. I can understand that she was emotional, but her "I can't believe Christy did that to me!" attitude was just too much. :rolleyes
    Jenna is one of those "EVERYTHING IS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" girls. Can't stand 'em.

Christy is definitely the "bigger" person.

Christy didn't have a lot of option but to say Jiff could auction off another letter.
    I think that was unfair.
    Christy decided not to bid on food and got a letter.
    Jenna paid $380 for peanut butter and chocolate and couldn't out bid her, tuff sh1t.
    Joiff showed preferential treatment because she cried imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Exactly, Freiss. I am loving Christy. She easily could have refused to let Jenna have the letter. Personally, my first instinct would be to say that Jenna could have the letter if I could have PB and chocolate for the same price.

Alex has to be the dumbest Survivor player ever. Can he count to seven? You never tell an alliance member that they're a goner at the final four unless it's way too late for them to do anything about it. Dumbass.

I think Jenna honestly felt she deserved to have a letter more than anyone else.

I can think if no reason why she would feel that way other than she just generally thinks the world revolves around her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread