+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Nancy, I agree and I think it's miss F (among others) who has been saying it for a while. Rob is playing the game. If he sticks around a long time, or even wins it, he will have deserved it by out witting his tribe mates.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    I have a question about the whole Jenna-deserved-her-letter-more-because-of-her-sick-mother idea. How would Christy even know that Jenna's mother had cancer? Remember, Jenna has only spoken about 3 words to Christy, and Christy can't overhear Jenna's conversations with someone else.

That being said, I have no problem whatsoever with Christy outbidding anyone for her letter. She saved her money for something special and she got it. End of conversation. Heck, I wouldn't have had a problem with Christy waving her letter in Jenna's face and saying "Nya Nya"

agree cali...what's ugly to you lil cute might be sexy for us...

well beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder....

as i posted before...i find matt creepy but somehow...i find him sexy too and beautiful inside.....

and yes!!!!Go MMAAAATTTTTTTTT!!! Win this game!!!!

and the thing i posted...i came from other website..(dunno if i can mention it here)

a certain marcopolo transcribe that footage from Yahoo platinum every episode...

and i'm very pleased with him for doing it...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Absolutely agree!

I thought of that too. Jenna (for some undefined reason) despises Christy and has never spoken to her.

I'm simply sickened by the way that Jenna continued on about Christy after the thing ended. Christy totally should have said "no" to the other auction or at least made it obvious to everyone around them that she was doing Jenna a HUGE favor.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    I am so late in commenting, and I only saw the show about two hours ago. Bad summer classes schedule. There's very little I can say that hasn't been said. Anyway...

The auction: how fake-weepy can someone be? Jenna, please, just keep quiet. Ugh.

Not much more to say. Did Rob actually win anything?

Christy got screwed. She should have gotten more. I was touched when she read her letter, she is obviously feeling more isolated than anyone else, perhaps more isolated than anyone in recent Survivor history. I really want to see her go far and win the thing, just to see how Jenna will react.

I do not think Christy would have said "no" if Jeff asked her if she would agree to a second letter auction. It's just not in her character. Jeff did handle that pretty badly, though I wonder if it was intentional.

Finally! Matthew shows that he's actually playing the game, and is not entirely clueless! Wa-hoo! I want him to win now, second only to Christy.

As for the IC - they want to see Heidi naked? Uh, no thank you.

And Alex is now the third straight ex-King of the Survivor World who checks into the jury. Tsk, tsk, tsk, but he deserved it with his stupidity.

Amazingly, Rob the horndog has now been replaced with Rob the canny strategist. Still, though, his strategic position is now probably worse. But he still makes me laugh.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I also LOVED it when Matt pointed out how unfair the whole Christy/Jenna/letter thing was.

GO MATT!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I'm simply sickened by the way that Jenna continued on about Christy after the thing ended. Christy totally should have said "no" to the other auction or at least made it obvious to everyone around them that she was doing Jenna a HUGE favor.
    Maybe she should, but there is no way I think she would. It would not really be in her character.

Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    what if Heidi gave it up to Rob to make him side with her and Jenna again? Woah! Crazy! Someone suggested that, and that has gotta be the craziest thing yet. They said they'd use their bodies to do whatever neccessary to win...
    What would be even better is if Heidi &/or Jenna offered to do that, Rob takes them up on it, then votes them off anyway!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Matt's a tad strange, but he's a good guy. I've always thought that, ever since they showed him speaking Mandarin w/Daniel. I don't think he's good looking, but he seems like a sincere person w/ a good heart!
    The only reason why I was not liking Rob was b/c of how he was being all 2-faced with Matt, but now that he's come clean with him, I'm liking him. Now, if he goes & stabs him (or any of his newfound alliance) in the back this week, I will have no forgiveness left for him!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread