+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I'd like to see Jenna scramble and try to get Christy's vote (Heidi is too oblivious to realize they are screwed yet) and for Christy to turn her down flat.
    That would be so sweet.
    I really hope Christy wouldn't side with them now.
    It wouldn't be too her advantage imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree. Alex could have lasted longer in the game. I was thinking that they could make a tie! I guess he just wanted to be honest with a "life-long friend." I actually liked him until this episode. Then, he just took a downward spiral...

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Why does everyone think they have the game "won" once they seem to be in the "correct" alliance? Do they think everyone is going to roll over & play dead cause they seemingly have no chance? And why do you want to go on Survivor to make lifelong friends? These people are playing for a million dollars, for creeps sake. Get a clue!!!

I really don't think that Christy would side with them, Fluff.
    She and Butch have been close, and I really think that she despises Jenna and Heidi (for good reason).

Ehh I hope Christy never allies herself with Jenna and Heidi. I believe Rob said that they were the kind of girls that Christy had to suffer with as she grew up. I think he's right.

Originally posted by fluff
    Alex showed a real lack of game playing skills tonight.
    Why not say to Rob, "the girls will stick together so we should stick together too"?
    Moron.
    I couldn't believe how stupid he was telling Rob that. Rob of all people.

Probably was a million dollar mistake for him. He could have won a jury vote against anyone but Christy. Speaking of which, no one is going to want to let her get the final two (not meaning to be non-PC here, but who wants to go up for a vote against someone with that kind of sympathy card to play?)
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Short answer, because they're morons.

It always amazes me that the people who are playing the game seem so much less aware of the skills needed to survive the politics than the viewers at home.

I think MB selects some for their ineptitude and the fact they've never seen an episode of the show in their lives.
    "That's Numberwang!"

, Mike

Jenna and Heidi did nothing but ignore Christy at the beginning. We've seen no evidence they've done anything but that since then. The audacity of them to even TRY to get Christy's vote would blow me away.

Christy is likely the smartest person out there after Rob.

She doesn't trust A N Y O N E
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    I really don't think that Christy would side with them, Fluff.
    She and Butch have been close, and I really think that she despises Jenna and Heidi (for good reason).
    I don't think she would either.
    Apart from the fact she has nothing to gain, I really hope she has more respect for herself than to become their pawn again.
    She did that once at Jaburu when they wanted her to help vote off Joanna.
    They dropped her like a hot potato as soon as they didn't need her any longer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread