+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Sour Grapes

I thought it was Jenna who did both (the telling of the plan, and the promise to make someone miserable)
    Also, here it says that someones sacrafice (matts??) will benefit the rest of the tribe?? I thought it was one person?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Oh, it must be the following week when there's a fire, Cali. Sorry.

quite alright John
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by glennajo
    So we can assume that Jenna doesn't get voted out. And Rob is probably safe too. Do you think Heidi gets the boot this week?
    I wouldn't be at all surprised.
    I think it's between Heidi and Rob.

Jenna seems to be emerging as the perfect person to go up against in the final two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Confusing.
    The "clues" from the official website make things appear more clear cut than the press release.

Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance.

Still stung by Rob's betrayal of the alliance, an enraged Jenna tells the entire tribe about Rob's secret plans, revealing his strategies to everyone. Will Jenna's revelations turn the tribe against Rob?

Feeling ostracized and betrayed, Jenna and Heidi refuse to help out around camp. Will this put the final nails in their coffins?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Either way...I can't wait for thursday night!

I wouldnt mind seeing a tie at TC. We'd get to see how they deal with it this season.

Jenna and Heidi refuse to help out around camp?!?!? Oh Freakin NO!!!! What have they done so far anyway? Lets tally the votes...complained about "Fat Pig Deena" wanting to eat when she's hungry, hardly put any effort forth in building the original Jaburu shelter, suntanned while others gathered firewood and fish, made jokes about all they have to do is figure out cool new outfits to wear to TC, got upset at Christy for bidding on "Jenna's" letter(even though she didnt get any food or peanut butter or chocolate), slept.

Hmm. I want these two on my team when I get stranded on a desert Isle....
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Well sounds like Christy, Butch and Matt will have a devil of a time dividing up those chores!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    Jenna: When I heard the vote I almost passed out.
    !! What a strange quote! In what context would she be able to make this sort of comment in a confessional? That sounds like an Episode 12 post-TC sort of comment.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by fluff

Jenna seems to be emerging as the perfect person to go up against in the final two.
    Going with my theory that Matthew is going to the F2....Rob would be the person I'd want sitting next to me at the end. Jenna is guarenteed Alex and Heidi's votes, and could easily get Dave's...and even Deena if she's feeling the girl power.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I took the Jenna quote to be in reference to Alex's booting.

Seems like they took liberties with a quote out of context and the upcoming boot - the most shocking boot yet!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread