+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Sour Grapes

Originally posted by sheela
    They seem to be changing the rules this season. On previous Survivors, they were allowed to share the food at auctions. According to Alex (CBS chat), this time they weren't allowed to share.

So, maybe they allowed them to gift the luxury/reward this time. Or, maybe they were always allowed to gift luxuries, but noone thought to do it till now.
    Colby wasn't even allowed to give his loaf of bread Jeff handed him after winning an RC to the others, despite the fact he was going off for the night and would have plenty of food.

I don't know what he's going to give up, I just hope he doesn't give it to Jenna.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    Colby wasn't even allowed to give his loaf of bread Jeff handed him after winning an RC to the others, despite the fact he was going off for the night and would have plenty of food.
    Thanks for reminding me of that, I had completely forgotten.

Originally posted by fluff
    I don't know what he's going to give up, I just hope he doesn't give it to Jenna.

Originally posted by cali
    It's just fun to guess
    Well, as long as we're having fun guessing...

:: sheela scoots further out on her limb ::

On second thoughts, the local sight-seeing is done in pairs. So, Matt wins the RC, says “Been there, done that”, and gifts his reward to Christy and Butch.

Everyone now sees that Rob is #4.

Jenna, realizing this, feels free to give him a public tongue-lashing instead of sneaking around back-biting which is her usual MO.

Rob, seeing all hopes of getting into F2 evaporate, allows himself to finally tell Jenna what he truly thinks of her.

:: limb breaks. sheela blames concussion for her wild speculation. Watches family visit in Episode 11 while waving injury-card ::

Princess
    sheela!! I think that's very possible. (Except the part where you fall off the limb etc.... )

Leo
    Premium Member
    I think that's a pretty possible scenario as well, though I doubt Jenna needs any more reason to publicly lash out at Rob. She'll do it, with or without any sign Rob is #4.

hopefully Rob will slam Jenna and Heidi for the way the treat everyone like dirt especially to Christy- and he does this in front of the whole tribe would be sweet. I think they need to break up the lesbi- oops! I mean
    the cutie alliance.
    I actually am looking forward to the reunion special- I hope Jeff blasts them
    Carey

Here's the transcript for the latest web promo (available for viewing on Real Palyer at the official CBS site).
    The promo should be televised later this week.

VoiceOver:

VO: CBS Thursday, not since Richard in the original Survivor, has anyone manipulated the game...
    Jenna : I don't see how you can lie to all these people!
    VO: ...like Rob!
    Matt: The guy's a weenie.
    VO: Can he be stopped?
    Jenna (to Rob): I'll make your life miserable.
    Rob: Ughhhhhhh.
    VO: And a tribal council surprise you won't believe!
    Jenna: When I heard the vote I almost passed out.

"That's Numberwang!"

So we can assume that Jenna doesn't get voted out. And Rob is probably safe too. Do you think Heidi gets the boot this week?

hmmmm, I hope the tribal council really is interesting. Perhaps a tie???

I never trust the promo's anymore
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Here's the CBS press release info on the episode:

"Sour Grapes” – As trust in one another crumbles, no castaway has a true understanding of where they stand within the tribe, on SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, Thursday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

One castaway betrays another by telling the entire tribe of that person’s plan to vote out a supposed ally. Another castaway vows to make everyone else miserable, which may ultimately lead to their own demise. Meanwhile, one castaway makes an incredible sacrifice to benefit the rest of the tribe, but a close ally suggests the generous act may actually backfire.

And the eleventh person is voted out of the tribe.

+ Reply to Thread