+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Sour Grapes

FORT Newbie
    Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance.

Still stung by Rob's betrayal of the alliance, an enraged Jenna tells the entire tribe about Rob's secret plans, revealing his strategies to everyone. Will Jenna's revelations turn the tribe against Rob?

Feeling ostracized and betrayed, Jenna and Heidi refuse to help out around camp. Will this put the final nails in their coffins?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    One can only hope!!!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance.
    I am sure this has something to do with the family reward challenge.
    Perhaps he wins and offers to let someone else have the reward.
    For Rob to rethink, I would imagine and hope that this means he lets Christy and/or Butch have his reward.

If he did that and he makes the final two he should walk away with the prize imo (but then I think he should anyway )

Still stung by Rob's betrayal of the alliance, an enraged Jenna tells the entire tribe about Rob's secret plans, revealing his strategies to everyone. Will Jenna's revelations turn the tribe against Rob?
    Jenna has a gob on her like the Mersey Frickin' Tunnel.
    Spilling the beams might turn the others agaoinst Rob, it might also mark him as an excellent person to go up against in the final two. I stil, think Jenna is headed into one of those spots though (tragically), her snotty behaviour will hopefully lose her many votes, but I still see her getting the votes of Deena, Dave and Alex at this point.

Feeling ostracized and betrayed, Jenna and Heidi refuse to help out around camp. Will this put the final nails in their coffins?
    It should, but I doubt it will this week.
    The others need to wise up. This commited alliance needs to be broken up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    Jenna has a gob on her like the Mersey Frickin' Tunnel.
    Care to translate, fluff?

New Respect

Rob earned my respect - tho grudgingly - this week. His turncoat action proved a great strategy. I was giddy with delight at Alex's obvious surprise when voted out at TC!! Equally satisfying were Heidi and Jenna's reactions!!!!!!! Too precious!

I must ask tho - Jenna and Heidi refusing to help out now! They haven't been doing a damn thing for a while - why would now make any difference!?! These 2 must go - I loved the delight on Christy's face at their shock. Hehehehehe

Thank you to Rob for giving my favorites a new start in this game! Its' too bad that Dave hadn't held on to be part of it. My joy will be complete when I see Heidi and Jenna voted off. How dare Heidi make any comment about Christy getting a letter from home and "outbidding" Jenna the first time around. Christy didn't get the chocolate and peanut butter or the chocolate cake to eat - she got nothing to eat since she was outbidded by both Heidi and Jenna and won that letter fair and square!!

FORT Regular
    I don't know why Jenna and Heidi wanted the food so bad....they were probably going to go stick their fingers down their throats right after.

Originally posted by Modesty
    Care to translate, fluff?

Sorry, old habits and old saying die hard
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    After a very boring S5, this season has once again proven why Survivor is such a great show. After watching morons like Jan (S5) go cluelessly about their day it is so great to see Matt, Butch, and Christy finally start to get it. As Matt said it all last night: Rob couldn't survive for one minute in the wilderness but he is a master at the game. Rob's main problem right now is the jury. Stabbed Dave in the back with the "all guys don't stick together vote", stabbed Denna in the back, and then stabbed Alex in the back. Obviously, from previews, Jenna and Heidi will be very bitter voters. Matt, Butch and Christy actually hold the key to win the whole thing but I'll be interested to see how loyal Matt stays to Rob.

Can't wait for the "un-pretty" girls to be gone, gone, gone!!! They have some nerve being mad at Christy for buying her letter. F-them!

I missed the preview for this coming week. What all did they show/say?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by spegs
    I missed the preview for this coming week. What all did they show/say?
    The preview showed Jenna accusing Rob of betraying their alliance. She and Heidi are pretty po'd at him. This was a great hook in the game and Rob is playing well but he definitely may be setting up someone else to take it from him with so many enemies on the jury. I couldn't wait to see him gone before but now I find him rather entertaining. Want to see the Boobsey twins gone first. Gone, Gone, Gone..............

+ Reply to Thread